MP Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by havanowoncheese, Dec 13, 2010.

1. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

So coming up soon with christmas money or tax return i want to get MP Optimus Prime. My issues is which version to get. I do not care about the trailer at all. I am considering preordering the final edition.

So here is my question which would be the best version to get in terms of cost and G1 colors or should i just preorder the final edition?

2. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

I don't have a MP prime, but I am a little picky and the U.S. releases tend to have shorten smokestacks. So I wouldn't get U.S. versions because it feels incomplete. That's how I would choose my Prime.

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you're looking for easy access and knowing exactly what the cost will be, the Final Edition is the way to go. It should be a safe bet that the colors will be very similar to MP-01 as well - in other words, the correct G1 colors, in good, vibrant shades that are accurate enough to both the original G1 toy and the animation.

4. starsaber888

starsaber888 Well-Known Member

its up to you, personally i prefer the MP04 with the trailer. if you don't care about the trailer then the final edition is fine, just don't go with any of the hasbro versions.

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Thats pretty much what i assumed already. And thanks terry for the reminder of the smokestacks.

6. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Smokestacks are replacable though