MP Optimus Prime And MP Megatron for sale. both w/ boxes

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unpunk, Aug 27, 2009.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

MP Prime is the first US edition (20th anniversary) with the grey rifle. It's never been transformed, just displayed. I still have the box and all accessories for Prime. Although the box isn't in the best of shape(it was mostly a plastic shell) , I'll include it if you want it. Megatron is the same, I never transformed him. He went right from the box to the display shelf and he's been standing there for about a year. His box and all accessories are included. The box is in near mint shape and I think the cardboard protective sleeve that was around it is still there. I'm asking $175 for the set and No, I won't split them up. Buyer will pay shipping TBD by the location but I'm guessing around $15-20 for US peeps, and Canada will be higher. Sorry but I'm only going to sell to US and Canadian fans. You can send me a PM if you are interested. THANKS!!! ok-boB

2. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:
    Oh cruel fates YOU MOCK ME!!!

I've been wanting both of these figures for the longest, and I had the money two days ago, but a birthday killed me. ARGHHH!!!!!

Good luck, at that price they're a steal for both. Man this sucks.

3. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump

Bump

4. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump

Bump