Repro/Sticker: Mp Nemesis Prime Box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Jun 5, 2009.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all :) 

Just wanted to share some pics of the latest box i finished up today. It's for a Masterpiece Nemesis Prime. Its slightly larger then the MP Magnus box in the pics , for some reason my new printer enlarged the images a little bit but not by too much. I think it came out great, it fits the magus tray and trailer box inside with no problems at all.
    I filled in the edges with some black marker so none of the white from the photo paper would show up like it did on my MP Starscream box, the marker also helps hide the joining lines where two pics had to be joined to make the larger images, the flash make them show way more then they actually do. I pasted it to black posterboard as well to fill in any other gaps.
    Also for some reason my camera made it look like its a blat black box but it is actually a very high gloss box.
    The person i made it for sent me pics of his MP Nemesis Custom to use for all the box art. I also made a new instruction manual cover and new card front for that little extra touch :)  Oh and i added a Nemesis version of the radicons logo to the back of the box because i didnt have a pic that matched the orginal to fit in there so i thought it would e a nice touch to make a nemesis radicons logo and add that in its place :) 
    Have a look and temm me what ya think :) 

Enjoy :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beautiful work! Whoever gets that is one lucky person. :D 

3. aurascope

aurascope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    this is good stuff. bravo!