MP Megs, SDCC Menasor, 02B Convoy

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DeathStorm, Jan 4, 2008.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    A few items were left over from my last sale so I'm reposting them in the hopes someone will give them a good home.

As with my previous sale I have to state that I do charge a few dollars extra for shipping because I just got back from Kuwait and things I normally would have are packed away. Boxes, bubble wrap, and popcorn all cost money. Don't worry, it's not going to be anything outrageous but just be aware of it up front.

Based on the last sale I discovered Fed Ex is the cheapest way to go since I pack securely and insurance is already included. Just let me know your zip code for any item(s) and I'll get you a shipping quote. Of course there's discounts for combined shipping.

Finally, I will not break up the MP set or open any of the boxes to take the toys out (all are MISB except MP Megs, which was sold to me already opened because of the dreaded orange cap).

MP-05 Masterpiece Megatron and Accessory kit (sorry for the blurry pics) - $175

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SDCC Exclusive Titanium Menasor - $22

[​IMG]

Feel free to ask any questions. I accept payment by paypal (preferred) or money order only, no personal checks. Shipping only to US; I've lost packages going overseas and won't deal with it again (yes, that includes Canada)...sorry.

To explain how I sell: you send me your zip code, I'll send you back a shipping quote. If you accept the shipping costs I'll give you my paypal or mailing address and put the item on hold. Once payment is received the items get sent. If you don't pay within a reasonable amount of time or don't respond to a shipping quote I will move on to the next person who showed interest.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  2. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Sorry to sound rude but PLEASE READ the listing before asking questions.

Yes everything is MISB except for the MP Megs. No, I will not ship overseas. All of this is clearly stated so please stop asking. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  3. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    EDIT: Sorry, but I just came home to discover the THS-02B Black Convoy has pretty much been destroyed (accident) and it has to be thrown out. Sorry to all those who were interested.