MP Megatron Transformation

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by RavenousPrime, Nov 14, 2010.

1. RavenousPrime

RavenousPrime Guardian of Cybertron

2. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    "Beware, I am watching you! *yawn* I think I'll just lay down."

3. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    jesus, that doesnt look like a fun transformation at all. bits popping off and more complex then a rubix cube. i had been on the fence but i dont think i could bring myself to buy a figure that would never get transformed

4. RavenousPrime

RavenousPrime Guardian of Cybertron

Its one of those things where you not only have to be careful but you also have to go very slow because of how fragile he is. Hes made out of partly metal and partly plastic. The plastic that makes up the torso that allows you to transform him into gun mode looks really week to me..feels like weak plastic too. So if you do get him you don't want to mess with him to often and make sure to not just have him above a surface because its possible that he could just slip and then you'd be like nooooo. If you just want him for the robot mode then your good because he is packaged in robot mode when you get him.

This is why many people didn't want to transform him due to the complicatedness and the fragile parts. In gun mode though..I think if he did fall he would survive because all the bits are contained quite nice..but that don't mean anything. Still, a nice piece for a collection when your sitting there looking at it.