MP Megatron/Botcon 2007 Sealed/MISB Alternity/Knight Morpher/Cyb. Primus & Others!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tenebrouser, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

In my last sales thread, I put up for sale some items to help pay for a laundry list of medical bills that were coming in. To those who helped out at that time, many thanks!!! While my health is improving, I still have some bills coming in and have decided to part with more items from my collection to help cover the cost.

I'm asking for FAIR OFFERS on these items, and will accept reasonable offers. Just ballpark a figure based on the prices on eBay and most likely we'll be able to work something out. First come, first serve, and then I move on to the next offer. If you buy a lot at once, I've been prone to knock off a few dollars in the final price....

Terms: Final price will include properly packaged figure + actual shipping cost w/ tracking + any PayPal fees. I do accept money orders as well, but they must clear in my account prior to shipment of the items. Once the item is shipped, it's out of my hands and I do not do refunds. I've never had a problem, though, selling through this board. I will ship internationally at my discretion, but buyer feedback through this board or otherwise is requisite. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL BE USPS PRIORITY ONLY!!

My feedback thread is in my sig and speaks for itself.

MP Megs: The figure itself was transformed once to gun mode and back and placed right back in the box. It developed the tarnished feet, which I cleaned up pretty well and it looks great. It's nice and minty and was handled with the utmost care. The other accessories that came with Megs weren't even taken out of the plastic.

Alternity figs: All sealed with the original plastic from TF Source.

Alternator SDCC Rodimus Primes x4, all MISB.

Botcon 2007 Blue Mirage Sealed in Plastic.

Botcon Huffer/Springer 2007 Sealed in Plastic. Must buy together, won't separate.

Original Knight Morpher figure, mint condition. Was transformed back and forth once and placed back in the package. I'm actually reluctant to let go of this since it's one of the better 3rd party figures out there, IMO.

2007 Movie Robo-Vision Prime, complete, loose and mint with all paperwork.

2007 Movie Wreckage, complete, loose and mint with all paperwork.

2007 Movie Landmine, complete, loose and mint with all paperwork.

TF Cybertron Primus, complete, loose and mint with all paperwork. Seldom transformed and mainly displayed. It's a tad dusty, but otherwise it's in great condition.

Thanks for looking!

BJG

Attached Files:

• 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      251.5 KB
      Views:
    • 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      192.4 KB