When I started this project, I actually thought that a Kup from the MP-01 mold wouldn't be that complicated. Man was I wrong. The basic transformation is pretty simple, but getting it all smoothed out and lined up was tricky. It took lots of styrene, Bondo and other various fillers and putties. A big tool that I tried out for the first time on this project was a wood rasp. It's a heavy toothed file, intended for wood, but they can cut though plastic really fast. I mainly used one on the shoulders to round them out. Once I got them ground down I resurfaced them with Bondo auto body filler and Quikwood wood repair putty. Recoil, Kup's Targetmaster was made from a Classics Legends Starscream.