MP Jetfire & other updated photos

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by unmc2001, Jul 11, 2008.

1. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    how does it compare with original G1?

3. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice stuff. I thought about doing me a jetfire like that, but I already have the G1 Jetfire and its one of my fav's. I want to see your MP Jetfire in it's alt mode. Also, you should get some armor for him then he will be complete.

4. unmc2001

News Credits:
    I am planning on getting some armor for it. I have to hunt it down.

5. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

thats pretty slick. where does one find a 1/48 Yamato Macross VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo to make into a masterpiece jetfire?

Bucket

6. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

wow, you know, I've seen other people do some more elaborate repaints of that to make him jetfire, but I'm amazed that with just the autobot logo on the chest the color scheme works out so well.

7. unmc2001

News Credits:
    I got mine from Treasure Island Sports for about $140 shipped via UPS and they packed well and shipped fast. I also ordered the Black and gold 25th anniversary one which should be here Tomorrow. I ordered on Monday and got it Friday. I know it is not a perfect representation of G1 Jetfire and I can do some customizing but I must say I really like the way it looks right now and I don't have to attempt customizing an expensive figure.

8. unmc2001

News Credits:
    As far as the original you can see in one of the photos G1 Jetfire on the second shelf. Size is only an inch or so difference but articulation is far better in the Yamato 1/48 figure. The yamato figure is pretty solid as well. You couldn't use it to beat someone with like the G1 Jetfire but it is not nearly as fragile as many of the post I have read on the Macross boards. It is a little floppy during the transformation process but once it is in bot mode or jet mode and everything is latched in place it is very solid.

9. Ravens

Ravens My All Spark

Ebay:
    Cool, nice collections man

10. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks good, man! Now all you need is those after-burner-backpacks! Or at least I think you need to make him look like G1 Jetfire!

11. unmc2001

News Credits:
    I updated some photos of my office display. The bookshelf is my main display and I would like to add some form of shelving where the old file cabinet is to replace it and have a better display for my G1 originals. All of the boxes in the background on the shelves include TFC complete set with some hasbro book reissues, some encore reissues, and several e-hobby reissues. As you can see I keep my collection on the small side and most are MISB with a few MIB. I do not currently have any of my Alternators on display but I am working on something to display the set. I will update photos when I get something done with them.