MP Grimlock size issue...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by -l-AYATOLLAH-l-, Jul 23, 2009.

1. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

-l-AYATOLLAH-l- Well-Known Member

I just saw the news of the King Grimlock release and saw someone complaining about the size issue once again, so it got me thinking. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Grimlock in T. Rex mode is in scale perfectly to MP Prime in truck mode. If you look up a size comparison chart for a T. Rex and a human and then then compare the size of the human to a Semi cab they are almost perfectly in scale. Granted I know in the cartoon Grimlock was HUGE but I'm just throwing it out there as a possible reason why he was designed "too small". Unfortunately it doesn't explain the MP seeker mold size as he should be much bigger to be in scale with Prime. I've never heard anyone complain about Starscream being small though.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    :lol  then you were off the 'net when he first came out, and again when the hasbro release came out.

3. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't believe there has ever been any masterpiece scale complaining. :banghead: 

4. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

-l-AYATOLLAH-l- Well-Known Member

Actually I wasn't even collecting at the time MP Starscream came out. I didn't start up again till last year.