MP Customized Characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    I don't know about you guys, but even back in WFC when character customization was less intricate I always liked to try to make an obscure reference or character out of it. In WFC I fashioned the closest thing to Cliffjumper with a red Bumblebee. Also made a Soundblaster and G2 Silverbolt.

Just wanted to make a thread to see if people want to share their creations or ideas. :)  I love the idea of character customization, and in a Transformers game is just awesome for me.

A couple of mine are:

Scout: Wheeljack in what looks like Marlboor Wheeljack kind of. The Decepticon version is colored like Slicer.

Destroyer: I was running a G1 colored G1 Prime/G1 Nemesis Prime combo for a while, I think I might change that though.

Titan: For the Titan I have Demolisher's body, Powerlinx colors as an Autobot and Night Attack colors as a Decepticon. I believe there's a Night Attack Demolisher BTR set; that's where I got the idea from.

Scientist: I put some Vortex parts together with a Blast Off head and made it look like Blades! For the Decepticon version I just have a generic Black/Purple color scheme though.

Anyone else care to share creations or ideas?

2. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    I play as a pink pteradactyl with white highlights and Starscream's head. Kwar!

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
  4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    You can make the Optimus repaint of Ultra Magnus with the white/sky blue mix, and then throw in a Nemesis Prime for your Decepticon side.

Damn it! Every time I even think about Swoop, I get jealous and mad and can't wait for the DLC!
    Also, off-topic, but now that I mentioned the DLC, seeing as Swoop gets his dino form, I'm pretty sure the others will.

5. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    My custom character, though his colorscheme is way off is/will be:
    Sideswipe/Wheeljack's Torso (I lack the Havoc pack)
    Dead End's shoulders
    Jazz's arms
    Drag Strip's wheels
    ??? Legs, probably going to wind up being Jazz or Dead End.