So, I discovered a super simple way to get the beast mode from having a loose midsection. It's honestly so simple that it makes me wonder why this wasn't part of the engineering to begin with, as it easily could have been. Tools needed- Five Second Fix Time needed- 20 seconds The tail gun side overlaps the copper side ring... Two dabs of the FSF to create a small, rounded post (I built each side up twice, hence the 20-seconds needed)... Here's the ring the posts will fit into... Squeeze the sides of the gun in, and the beast mode is now solid as a rock! I'm holding it by the front shoulders here, and the hindquarters are perfectly locked in place. Best part is it's reversible and doesn't harm the figure at all.