MP change list!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Onslaught24, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
  2. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    Again???????

3. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

Thank god. Energon recharger was basically invincibility.

4. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    Energon recharger was not invincibility.... It runs out after awhile and even then if you activate it, and you come across a party who's firing at you all at once, you get taken down... i'm already getting used to the fact that people will camp at these health recharger respawn points, but with this basic premise: first come, first served. so if you don't get it first, better luck next time pal. it's not like it's not coming up again. you get to have your chance. this is such a dumb move.

i mean they nerfed the energon recharger, but the scientist's armor still remains pretty much the same... that's really stupid.

5. Bumble Prime

O rly? It wasnt actually invincibility? You could still get killed if an entire team shot you all at once? Please forgive my baseless analogy.

6. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    yep... it takes skills not to get killed by your opponents while your energon recharger is activated because even when it is on and again, if you come across a squad all firing at you at the same time, you will be taken down. the energon recharger is already weak as it is... i mean, that's what the energon recharger is supposed to do right?? so now with nerfing it, what purpose really does it serve? because devices like this i would assume would help tilt the game in your favor if employed the right way.

if HMS is really this concerned about "balance" why not just have the same weapons, same load outs, same capabilities throughout the classes, make them all drive through the ground... make em exactly all the same. this is getting ridiculous.

7. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Can't say I'm terribly happy with the nerf on the energon recharger. I still could kill others who were using it and I still got killed when using it, myself. The nerf seems pointless...

8. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i did excellent with it! just got out of a CTF match and got a couple kill streaks and 2 captures using it

9. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I'm fine with all these changes, but I still wish Path Blaster had a minor damage boost.

10. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Ouch, the Thermo Rocket people must not be happy after this. Other than that I'm actually fine with the changes, I use my slime cannon just for the slow down anyways.

Though I'm not too fond of the scrapmaker changes.

11. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Scatterblaster changes makes me super excited. Another nerf to Pathblaster? Who's complaining about the Pathblaster...?

10% buff to Neutron Assault Rifle damage. Damn! Love it!

Scrapmaker getting accuracy nerfs. I'm okay with it even though I'm leaning on "do not agree" considering how brutally easy it is to get sniped at longer distances anyways. Energon Harvester damage got nerfed again. I don't know if I agree with it. It SHOULD be a strong weapon. It SHOULD be stronger than the Scatterblaster per pellet. What should be nerfed is the life gain. With Reaper, it's way too strong and a Titan stays alive for way too long, considering that Titan, Destroyer and Infiltrator have to get in to get good kills.

What's the point of the class being called the "Titan" if the weapons can't wreck havoc? Energon Harvester is just as powerful as the Scatterblaster per pellet now. That just sounds very wrong.

12. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man, I was pretty happy with every single stat just the way they were. Energon Harvester further nerfed into the ground. Might finally be time to pull out the Techvolt I've been meaning to try.

13. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

Good choice m8.

Techvolt's a nasty pieca machinery

14. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Not agreeing with some of them.

15. Bumble Prime

Can we react as flamboyantly to people critical of these changes as to complainers of price points of DLC?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  16. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    •Energon Recharger - There was more energon recharger camping going on than we would like. So, the duration of the effect has been cut and half, and speed of healing has been slightly reduced.
    •Nucleon Charge Rifle – Although it does require considerable skill to use it well, this is actually the most powerful weapon in the game currently. So, we're going to try doubling the charge time.
    •Path Blaster
    ◦Magma Dampener - Used to be a 60% reduction in cooldown, now only 35% reduction.
    ◦Ensnare - Used to last 3 seconds, now 2.
    •Energon Harvester - Was 17 damage per pellet, now 15.
    •X18 Scrapmaker - Increase spread 20 percent.

Hmm, not liking these changes ^^

17. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Why was the Energon Harverter nerfed again? The gun already felt less powerful but now it's goint to be even less powerful?

Who was complaining about the Path Blaster? It was already a weak-ish weapon, the reticule doesn't isn't the best past medium range plus the bloom when you fire is the most ridiculous thing I'vee ever witnessed, so the only thing that made the weapon tolerable was the Magma Dampener.

18. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Yeah the harvester and blaster were fine, if anything nerf the health regen on the harvester, not the damage...

19. ArmoredSwampert

ArmoredSwampert Literal Pokéformer

At least blastproof got a nice buff, as well as the Tekvolt. Love that gun.

20. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    You could easily kill a guy with the recharger using the rift combuster and the scrapmaker

EDIT: The scrapmaker didn't need a accuarcy nerf it needed a damage nerf (just a little damage nerf)