MP and Encore Megatrons for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Ebay's giving me issues about listing replica Fire-arms with these two items, so I figured I'd throw them on here for a few days before I try Ebay again.

Some big bills came up, and I've got to unload just about all my TFs. Sucks after a summer of trying to rebuild my G1 collection, but I ended up getting some other really good TF news that made it all ok. Gonna just be cool with my small collection of favorites.

Anyway, most of what I'm selling I got on Ebay (luckyseaspray is my user ID if you're interested) but MP Megatron and Encore Megatron were both pulled.

MP Megs is MIB, has the Upgrade kit which is also MIB, and is in gorgeous shape. No chrome wear or rust or breaks or anything. And, the orange caps are removed (hence EBay's issues).

Encore Megs is complete, with manual, sticker sheet (some unused stickers) and all accs. No box though. Like MP, he's gorgeous.

Now I really would prefer money, but there are a very few couple of TF items I do want to get ahold of (which I obviously can not buy for the same reasons I am selling everything else).

I'm looking for:
    Fans Project G3 Trailer
    Classics Rodimus (so I can get the protector armor next year)
    And I want to finish off my set of Soundwave's cassettes to go with my SDCC Soundwave: Rumble, Frenzy, Squalktalk, Beastbox, Slugfest, and Overkill.