MP and Alt selloff

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Wikkid, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Wikkid

Wikkid Semi-retired customizer

Sorta being forced outta kitbashing so I need to sell off everything that was bought for demolition. Anything in blue has been sold

First up are a bunch of MP Grimlocks.
    [​IMG]

^^The lowest price for a Takara Grimlock currently is $150.00. I'll sell this one for $100.00 and include a crown to go with all the other accessories he came with. It's complete but dusty.
    ^^The lowest price for a TRU Grilmock is currently$130.00. I'll sell the MISB ones for what I paid which is $75.00. The loose one is missing the aforementioned crown and I'll sell it for $50. (Never been transformed)

[​IMG]

^^ MP Prime with grey gun is listed as BIN $150.00. I'll sell this one for $90.00. It's complete but open.
    ^^20th Prime shown here is complete but dusty and I'll sell it for $80.00
    ^^Talking Prime can go for 50.00 (Missing megatron barrel extension and the stock is broken)

[​IMG]

^^Starscream is currently BINing for $140.00. I'll sell this one to you d00ds for $70.00. (He's complete but dusty)
    ^^Loose Starscream can go for $50.00. He's only missing the Megatron gun attachment.
    ^^Skywarp is listed a BIN at $50.00. I paid $30.00 for it so that's what I'll sell him for. He's complete but dusty.

[​IMG]

^^Megatrons lowest BIN is $125.00. This one is missing his purple murder gun and the mace fell apart. Easy fix but I don't have the time to mess with it. I'll let it go for $70.00.

[​IMG]
    ^^It should be repairable and I have the part that snapped off. (The left arm is completely separated from the body at the ratcheting joint) Even broken, it can still be posed but can't hold a gun in that hand. It's been transformed twice and is otherwise mint. Good for parts or can be displayed. $30 takes it away.

[​IMG]
    Binaltech Tracks
    Grey Viper,
    white Vette,
    Maroon RX-8,
    yellow S-2000
    Silverstreak
    Ricochet

Ravage
    Sunstreaker
    Rollbar
    Skids x2 (One not shown, missing gun)
    Smokescreen (Not shown, missing gun)
    Hound, (No doors but I can include yellow ones.)
    Grimlock (Missing a rubber tire and gun).
    Ravage #2 is a complete but a complete mess as it had gas cans and a supercharger glued to it.
    Sunstreaker #2 is missing his gun.
    Mirage is missing his arms and rocker panels. Chest panel is also ruined. (Intended for parts)
    Prime
    Sideswipe
    Swindle

Alts are selling for what I paid which is $15 each

[​IMG]
    Trans Am
    Porsche 935
    Honda Turbo
    Subaru vans (They are identical to the Nissan vannette other than the headlights.
    VW Beetle
    Corvette

280ZX
    Countache Walter Wolf edition (Comes with a second regular Countache body)
    Porsche 924
    Model kits are also $15 each

All these items will go on Ebay Sunday. I can't hold on to anything past Sunday so payment will need to be immediate. I will only ship within North America and charge a flat rate shipping fee of $20 Expresspost. (I'll pay the difference) Tracking number will be provided.

2. Wikkid

*Updated*

Still remaining Masterpieces are Takara Grimlock and grey gun Prime.

3. Wikkid

*Updated*

Anything that hasn't been paid for by 5:00 pm today will be relisted as available. There will then be a three hour window for others to make purchases on relisted items. The rest go on Ebay at 8:00. Sorry if it seems rushed or inconvenient but everything needs to be out of the house by Friday.

4. fallensinn

fallensinn D E A T H

Ebay:
    pm'd about tru grims