MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Knightsword, May 9, 2018.

1. Chopper Face

Chopper Face Emissary of The Vok

Fixed

I know there must be one so I’m gonna make it my mission to find a good size comparison shot tonight.
    He queued up Dinobot for his greatest line in Code of Hero. That’s more than enough.

• Like Like x 7
  2. stormflash

stormflash Well-Known Member

Oh I loved that line, but I feel that the quote "improvise" towards megatron rivals "a warrior still" when given context :D (imo of course). He's just so damn awesome, still brings a tear or two when I think of that episode.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

Ebay:
    I love all 3 forms of Megatron, in fact unlike almost any other character I like them all just about equal rather than favouring the season 1 form. I therefore have PE Mega Dorago on pre-order.

The could but would they? I find it highly unlikely in the foreseeable future.

Agreed on both counts. If we could see how well they have performed in comparison with previous G1 MP's it would give us a good idea of how likely a full season 1 cast is. Personally I hope for it but expect considerably less.

4. TaurusOxford

TaurusOxford Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it's a sure thing. I'm simply stating that at least Quickstrike wouldn't be an expensive investment if you were aiming for a complete MP BW collection.

5. Omega_Optimus

Omega_Optimus Well-Known Member

I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one who had little to no appreciation for Quickstrike, such a shame they traded him for Terrorsaur!

I can’t stop thinking of an MP Terrorsaur next to MP Megatron...perhaps they can even do a white repaint of Terrorsaur for when he kaks his pants when sees Megatron fully fit at the end of Power Surge haha!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quickstrike always cracked me up. Love that mean little dude.

He also dumped Megatron in lava.
    “HAPPY TRAILS!!!

• Like Like x 4
  7. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    Actually, I should have just said regular Transmetal 1. I don't know why I said TM2 when I was thinking TM1. Too tired last night, I guess. Anyways, I think his TM form is his most iconic form. The one he's best remembered for because the majority of his most memorable moments were in that body. His season 1 self had his Skype chat with Primal before dies to the Planet Buster. And his short-lived TM2 form(if you don't count when he was covered in his cloak in BM) had a few more great moments like his big reveal coming out of the lava and his whole "I am the Alpha and Omega" speech in Nemesis. But nothing was more impactful than when he was in his TM1. Blowing G1 Prime's face off alone is more memorable than everything else put together. Look at it this way: If you were to choose one scene, or even just a single frame, from each Transformers series to represent them at their peak, that would be the one for Beast Wars. No doubt about it.

Also, I really like Quickstrike. He's a fun character. But yeah, he'd be last on the list for characters from the cartoon to get a MP figure. Just because what would you do with a MP Quickstrike other than just the original toy scaled to match the others and given a super show accurate deco? Although I would definitely like to see a redesigned Generations toy of him. I could see him and Scorponok sharing a mold with one being the alternate transformation to the other.

• Like Like x 2
  8. oku

oku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tarantulas was a better Starscream than Terrorsaur.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I liked Quickstrike way more than Terrorsaur or Scorponok. His cowboy bit was humourous.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I don't have much in the way of time, but I do have that desire to learn. We should get together and discuss string theory sometime. That's a mind-f%@C I've been studying for nearly five years and still can't quite get down.

That or the concept that every possibility exists and all but one of them cancel each other out in every possible dimension, including time.

Gah. Tesseracted. Again.

You also explained why Waspinator was sort of adorable for all his stupidity and failings, and Quickstrike was extremely hate-able for nearly the same qualities.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    It's been a full week since the announcement of MP43 Megatron.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

Yup.

14. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon

No alt-mode pictures yet?!

15. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Promotional pictures of Dinobot came out before the next Figure King. Hope for the same for Megatron. Sooner we get the promo pictures the sooner they will post Preorders.

16. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

I was just joking because from what I recall it's usually an accurate gauge of what we might get, he's probably my biggest want so whenever someone just mentions Terrorsaur in one of these threads I like it so to see Terrorsaur up there would have me pretty pumped that's all, I don't really read the MP speculation thread so I just take it that your sig is the general consensus of whats being talked about.

• Like Like x 1
  17. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

mp megs scale.jpg optimus megatron.png

• Like Like x 6
  18. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, I getcha. Yeah, who ends up down there is a combination of rumors, theories, historical analysis, and the occasional gut feeling. Takara beat me to the punch in revealing Megatron. I never doubted they'd make him, but I didn't think he'd be next after Dinobot. He made guys like Terrorsaur seem a lot more likely, and as we approach Megatron's release and the time grows close to reveal the next Beast, I feel pretty sure Terrorsaur will be in the running (for whatever my own creatively expressed opinion is worth, that is).

• Like Like x 1
  19. transgeek2345

transgeek2345 Well-Known Member

Any speculation on when preorders for MP Megatron might come about? I know Dinobot took about a quarter until preorders opened up, so I’m curious as to how long it will take before preorders go up for this big bot.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    I want Tarantulas next.

• Like Like x 2