MP-3 and MP-4 have been released

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Ymir, Sep 27, 2006.

1. havokboix

havokboix Active Member

I got mine yesterday... He doesn't seem to have any Die-cast parts.. The box feels very very light compared to PRIME. I thought it was empty at first. Why is there no Diecast!!!! WHY!!!!!

2. RedAssAg05

RedAssAg05 Well-Known Member

STILL no shipment, not even a bloody e-mail....DAMN YOU TFSOURCE!!

That's what I get for listening to the recommendations of TF board members (I'm just kidding, please don't ban) ;) 

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Four words for you: Big Bad Toy Store. Joel is fantastic, and I sing his praises every chance I get.

4. RedAssAg05

I know that now...when I asked a month ago in the general forum, pretty much everyone who responded recommended TFSource; that's why I went with them. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see my F-15 RoboGuy soon enough. Live and Learn!

5. RedAssAg05

Finally got him on the 18th...I agree with most that he should have had more die cast, and benefited by a larger mold; I think the color is great, and the detail is amazing!

Transformation is actually not as complicated as I expected, though there are some spots (like with Alternator Grimlock) where I feel like I could risk breaking him when trying to transform. Oh, and there are a few whitish glue spots here and there...one of which prevents him from being attached to the bracket in robot mode (that's what modelling knives are for). I have to agree with previous statements about quality control.

In my opinion overall, this is the coolest transformer since original Jetfire (which was a macross/robotech hybrid anyway, but it's articulation and posability I look for in a good transformer).

When these things drop to 20-30 dollars, I'll probably buy another one to keep in box.