Mp-10 new optimus prime images closeup

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by g1er, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g1er

g1er Well-Known Member

Hi there im new to the forum joined last night im so excited by the new mp-10 prime and wanted to share these new images with you that show close ups of the face which is perfect for g1 cartoon with the right shape eyes for the first time that has always bugged me as i feel they have alot to do with his charachter big powerfull dude with a gentle face hidden by his face plate, the man of mystery that is the real optimus prime in my opinon, i love this and my mp4 but i really feel this toy is being overlooked by people and they need to check out his head sculpt heres the link.
    ‪NEW MASTERPIECE OPTIMUS PRIME CONVOY MP-10‬‏ - YouTube

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    All the pictures in there have been seen before.

3. g1er

g1er Well-Known Member

thanks well i had not seen them as much as the other set of images and i bet there are some that havent seen them, so i posted this for anyone who has not as i think eveyone should see it then im biased i love prime,

4. victoryconvoy

victoryconvoy Well-Known Member

i think i'm going to wait for Hasbro to release this

5. g1er

g1er Well-Known Member

hasbro version, i didnt know anything about that, any differences. i dont think i personally can wait that long, i really really dig this mold from what i have seen and hes just the right size . im not getting rid of my other mp primes i still dig them too. i cant wait to take delivery of my sleep mode prime or dead prime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.