MP-1 Trailer + 20th Anniv Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Codimus Prime, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

So I have the 20th Anniversary Prime from a few years ago. And now I wanted to know if there was a trailer I could get for him.

Will the MP-1 Just Toys trailer hook up with Prime? Are they proportioned?

Does anyone have a pic of the combo?

Thanks.

2. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    are you talking about the unofficial one that's just the trailer? I'm pretty sure that should fit with the 20th ann prime. I never had the desire to have my prime in truck mode so I don't need it

3. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Yes, the unofficial MP-1 Trailer is made to fit MP-01. Apparently the first run of the trailer required that you also had to use the add-on plastic piece that came with MP-01 (to hook up the cardboard box trailer) for it to work properly, but that the second run of the trailer got rid of that problem/annoyance.

If you can, try to find someone who is selling the official MP-04 trailer instead. It's a rare occurance, but it DOES happen. After I bought the new MP-04 release to keep MISB, I was about to buy one of the unofficial trailers to go with my MP-01 but at the last minute found the official MP-04 trailer MISB on eBay through a reputable seller in Asia. It's definitely worth the price (approx $70 USD which is what the unoffical ones go for as well - if not more).

4. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

MP-01 ...

Is that the same as the 20th Anniversary Prime that hasbro put out a few years ago?

Just double checkin.

5. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    More or less, except that the 20th version has short smokestacks & a battle damage paint job whereas MP-01 has the normal smokestacks & clean paint job. Either way, the 20th will still accomodate a trailer just as easily as MP-01.