MP-1 black eHobby Convoy out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by keebs, Nov 24, 2009.

1. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im at work and that site is blocked..how much is he and is this the black version of classics prime? thanks

3. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    He's selling it for 135 with 47 shipping. Are those pictures even his? Looks like he just slapped his username on them. Look at his negatives!

4. rhapsodyred99

rhapsodyred99 Well-Known Member

Will be 172 dollars shipped its the black version of Masterpiece OP.

the preorder I have at TFsource will be 162.65 shipped so really not a bad price to get it "right now"

ahh did not pay attention to his rating. Those are stock photos. all the sites have them (tfsource,BBtoystore etc.)

Actually just looked at his rating in detail. After 14 pages of feedback only 4 or 5 negatives posted. with a hell of a lot of positives. I think its an example of you can't please everyone. He must sell hundreds of things each month, and the vast majority are very happy it seems. There is always going to be a few who do not read the auction, or read to much into the auction and leave a bad feedback.

I am not trying to endorse this guy at all, do not know him from Adam, just saying it seems his complaints are with airsoft gear, where people were expecting to get real swat quality items instead of a toy. What moron things a swat kevlar assult helmet is going to sell for 30 bucks?

Just sayin... let the buyer beware...It's why I tend to buy from Tfsource or BBtoystore, they may be a little more expensive, but i have never had an issue with them.

5. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Huh, maybe it is being released late this year and not early next year. Guess we'll see...

6. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    It's $182. But I guess if you must have it now, it's worth it.

7. rhapsodyred99

rhapsodyred99 Well-Known Member

Bleah...carry the one...(sticks tounge out of corner of mouth face screwed up in thought).

Bah once I get past my fingers and toes, its all higher math!