Mp-05 October Prices

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ShortCircuit, Aug 22, 2007.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Well, I ordered Megs from ActionHQ wayyyyy back when he was 99.99 for the previous July release.

Now I see they've jacked the price to 150.00

http://www.action-hq.com/store/prod...=2625&osCsid=24e36be965f79b2b1009e710ecda5069

Not too long ago they stopped the pre-order, said all was full, now its going on sale again.

Do you think we who preordered will get one, does anyone have experience with AHQ?

I SO believe they will nix me out not because I was one of the first to preorder, (when I see they CLAIM they will fulfill preorders from a first come first serve) but because they wont REALLY ship it to for the simple fact of that preorder price.....
    Thier in the biz to make money not lose money.

Does anyone have story's about not recieving a pre-order in a situ like this?

Do you think AHQ will come thru? Do they send you a notice saying the price has changed and they want MORE money before theyll ship it?

If they don't, and literally screw my balls to the wall, I swear Im gonna sell all my shit and buy a motorcycle and travel across the country lol.

2. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't know about that store, but BBTS commonly jacks up prices after preorders have begun or when something proves to be popular, but they DO honor whatever price the item was when you preordered it.

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Do you have proof of the price when you pre-ordered? Most online stores like this would honor the original price from when you pre-ordered. I have not bought from this one though. You should email them and ask.

4. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    It's so crazy. People preordered MP-05 back in like Fall of 06 with TFsource, while I did the same with them the week before it came out. Mine arrived the next week and some of those folks had to wait at least another month for it.

Also, I only paid $93 for mine. C'est la vie

5. nuropa

nuropa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    is the Oct release even confirmed? I've checked with HLJ and they said they haven't got confirmation from their distributor.

6. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

I dunno if it even is coming out in Oct.

So, just gettin my hopes up I guess.

But ya I have proof or whatev about the payment and all that, and I dont want to Email em and be a problem customer so they flag my name when its shipping time so Im just gonna sit back and see what happens.

I was just wondering if anyone does a preorder, and what happens when they inflate prices like this. But thanks for posting and I guess I'll just wait n see if he even hits production.

Was there an Mp-03 rerun? I dont think there was.

7. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    There will be in a couple months, but this time it wont look like something MP-05 left in the toilet. :D 

8. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most of the time that is true, although I preordered Alternators Ravage, and Rumble at the original preorder price from them, (I'm sure many here did as well) and they did increase the price, and were going to charge me the new price. It upset me, so I cancelled, but found them at Wal-mart much cheaper, so everything worked out better.

9. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

I preordered my MP Megs back in June or so. They said they'd honor the price, and I'll believe them.