MP-04

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by EvaUnit13, Nov 27, 2007.

1. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

This guy started tempting me, with the die-cast and the trailer. The only MP Prime mold I have is the DVD and that is pretty much the worst of all of the releases(no chrome, blue gun) and I panel lined him and want a clean version. Should I jump for MP-04 or just wait? If I should get it, is there a site with a reasonable price? It'll probably my mom's Christmas gift to me, so maybe $200-ish? I've also been tempted by MP Megs, but Prime is higher on my priorities

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    If you do go for MP-04, be prepared to spend more than $200.

That being said, I'd get Meagtron first, and if the rumours are true, once the Megs vs Perfect Convoy set comes out, MP-04 prices should go down somewhat.

Or, you could wait, get the MP-05 vs MP-04 set. But you'd have to wait and see if it's true.

3. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I think you'll have more luck getting a MP Megatron for less than $200. The only place I know of where you can consistently find MP-04 is eBay and they go for around $300 shipped after all is said and done. With Megs being reissued you'll have no problem finding one at a good price.

~X