Customs: MP-04 Trailer

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sabrina_Ng, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

Need some opinions. I know that it's already done and I wont be making any changes but somehow, I am not too sure about the final product. I wanted to give MP-04 an updated look but dare not do it to Prime himself as I didn't want to change an icon too much. So i went with his trailer, to give it an updated modern look with some 'inspiration' from the Movie Prime.

Do let me know if it is a hit or miss yeah. Just wanna hear on what u all think. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I like it. It's subtle but effective! The fade could maybe be less "abrupt" and more "gradual", but I certainly couldn't do any better myself!:thumbs2:  On the shading effects, is that pre-shade or post-shade?

3. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree with Big Hank, the fade needs to be a little more subtle and blend better but apart from that everything is great. What color do you use for doing shading?

4. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Aaah..I see. Ok. I'll keep that in mind. I do agree. But at that time, that didn't cross my mind. About the shading, it's supposed to be post shading. But along the way, i made use of both interchangebly. Haha.

Thanks Drpee.I used black for this shading :) 

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think what would kick ass is do a gradient like the transformers font and this:

[​IMG]

only sideways

6. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    A more gradual blending would be better. Or why not use two lines? One red and the other blue.