mp-04 trailer from mp-04 prime with boxes

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by mr_soundwave, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

Hello, decided that i would try to sell this item. I am transforming my mp-04 prime into something else, but decided against using the trailer, and the boxes i do not need either. So, here's the deal, you get the mp-04 box, the mp-04 trailer, the white box inside that holds the mp-04 trailer as well for a total of 115.00 shipped in the united states. paypal payments only please, verified and confirmed addresses only. please pm me if you need pics. pm me if you want to buy. Willing to take a strong offer as well.
    Please note that I would also consider a trade of misb wal mart skywarp plus 60.00 for the trailer and above mentioned boxes, as well as a trade of misb wal mart starscream plus 40.00 for the trailer and above mentioned boxes. Would also do a straight up trade for a misb mp thundercracker.
    pm me if you are interested in the trade as well, thanks! :) 

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  2. mr_soundwave

anyone interested? make me an offer :) 

3. iceclimber

iceclimber Well-Known Member

Good luck, I am selling mine, but apparently there is no market for this here at the moment. I am going to just put mine up on ebay.

4. mr_soundwave

pm's sent back, ba-bump :D 

5. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

I may be interested after Christmas if you don't need to sell it ASAP. Also I have no interest in the boxes so would you be willing to sell just the trailer? Thanks