MP-04 (Masterpiece Convoy) wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Lord Of Tetris, May 1, 2010.

1. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Anyone want to sell me their MP-04? I live in Cordova, TN 38018, and I prefer to pay via Paypal. Please PM me.

For a boxed MP-04 in good condition, with all of the accessories, I'm willing to pay $195 shipped.

If it's complete in good condition, with all the accessories but no box, I'm willing to pay $180 shipped.

If it's missing its accessories, I'll pay $165 shipped but it must have the cab and trailer in good condition.

If you have an MP-04 and you want to sell it and it doesn't match one of the categories above (EG, cab in horrible condition, trailer in great condition), let me know and we'll work something out.

Edit: offers raised

2. Lord Of Tetris

Bump of the day.

3. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

I think I know someone who has one for sale. I'll check back with you and put you two in touch with each other if the sale is still for sale.

4. Lord Of Tetris

Bump.

AE, any news?

5. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Just curious, but if you're willing to go up to 195 for a boxed good condition one, why not buy a MISB from TFsource? It's 199.95 w/o shipping, but it's brand spankin' new. Like I said, just curious.

6. Lord Of Tetris

^^^Hmm. Good point. Having calculated shipping, I'd be paying $215 for a new one shipped to me. I plan to take it of the box out and play with it, so I'm actually hoping someone sells me a complete, good condition MP-04 without the packaging. So if I can get an MP-04 from someone who was going to sell it anyway, I'd prefer that over getting a new one on TFSource.

7. Lord Of Tetris

Closed a deal for $200 shipped. No longer need an MP-04. Thanks for looking.