MP-04 for 56.00??? I took a chance...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Lion, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
  2. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

OK seen this beforem but I bit on this deal, but i expect to get an email telling me the price was a mistake.

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I KNEW I'd seen this before!! What the hell kinda weird scam is this guy running?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=125912

Or is he just an absolute moron. So, what do all those who defended him last time have to say this time? I'd buy one, but he'll just refund it all again 'cause he's a punk and a tard.

I say all those who buy this time and receive refunds need to leave neg. feedback. There is no excuse for this shit!

4. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    DUDE, I hate to be crude, but F\/CK this guy. he did this same stupid shit on here before, and like 10 of us, myself included did the buy it now option, only to have dude send us all emails saying it was a MISTAKE, but look, here it is again! LOL. Mistake my ass. Don't fall for this! IMO.

5. Triformis

See, NOW, I'm backing you up, fabe! :)  FUCK THIS GUY! I wanna hear from his "supporters". I'm calling you out. YOU KNOW who I'm talking about.

I never tried to buy one, just kept up with the last thread, but I think, if I get time, I am gonna report his stupid ass to e-bay (if I can). I encourage all to do the same.

6. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Damn. Well, as long as I get my Money back...or can I just request a cancellation since it was like 10 mins ago.
    Triformis, didn't find the missle/claw thing...if you can find one on the boards or ebay, let me know, I'll pick it up...and I think I may want to get rid of Insectigod...

7. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Point taken Tri, POINT TAKEN! Seriously Lion.. don't do it!

8. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    So what's this guy achieving by selling it for such a low price, only to turn around and refund everyone who tried to buy it? Is this some sort of new scam or something?

9. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

i KNEW this sounded familiar.. well I havent paid yet guess its a good thing

10. Triformis

I was perusing his feedback and I advise all to do the same - multiple feedback retractions, lost or missing items, won't respond to e-mails, auctions that go for way too cheap (IMHO), wtf?!? Some shady shit.

Lion - it's all good, man. I shall start looking! And, let's talk about that Insectigod sometime. I'd give it a good home. :) 

I honestly can't figure it out. I think he just has crappy biz habits, evident by looking thru his feedback. In the end, it pisses me off mostly because it wastes so much time and energy on the part of others, you know? I DESPISE time-wasters!

11. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Wow... that guy sure has a lot of "Mutually Withdrawns" on his feedback.

12. Triformis

Makes you wonder, eh? It certainly makes me. I've only had it happen once and that was when somebody left me negative by accident. I'm not sure how else it happens, really.

13. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Huh, even his positive feedback looks pretty sketchy. Looks like he either has a partner that buys from him, or he buys from himself under a different account or two.

14. Triformis

Really? Didn't even check that. Crap. Now, I gotta start checking people's pos. feedback too. Argh! Damn you, bad e-bayers! Thanks for the tip, man!

15. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    You have to be a full-on retard to bid on this... again. My 2 cents.

16. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Come on now...they're not retards. They're just the guys who actually swallowed the lead-paint chips that flaked off Voltron. Yeah, you...we all know who you are.

17. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    kit11670 = moran. I had to say it.

18. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    They way I understand it is that if a seller/buyer gets too many negatives, their account can/may be suspended due to these negatives....it's kinda like a "red flag system" for eBay, they'll actually "investigate" whats going on, usually they just ban the seller/buyer, but they usually come back as a new member. Ebay doesn't ban people the way discussion boards do it.

So, these sellers/buyers usually leave a retallitory negative on the innocent party involved, then that innocent party is usually a person with a spotless record, and agrees to the mutual withdrawal, wich inturn moves the feedback rating higher, or at least what it was before the negative was given.

So lets say a person has 98.7% positive, but they may have 27 withdrawals, wich actually would put their feedback score below 95% in some cases, if not lower than 90%.

19. alternators09

alternators09 Well-Known Member

to good to be true, so i ask him a question: here is the answer

this item has listing price error. Thanks for your interest in this item

20. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    ok, I deserve the jabs....i know. You do get some good deals from ebay. Just thought I'd take a chance. I took a chance on the MP-05 last week, and it's sitting on my shelf. I'll know better next time.