MP-02 Trailer/Upgrade Set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by toyman, Jan 31, 2011.

1. toyman

toyman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I was just curious to see if anyone thinks it will ever happen.

I was looking at my MP-02 Ultra Magnus the other day and thought it sure would be swell if one of the many third party companies would manufacture a trailer/upgrade set for this guy. They made armor for the Classics version, so why not this one. Seems like it would be pretty stinking popular.

So what do you guys think? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Just really trying to start a healthy discussion on this to try and catch the eyes of one of the third party companies and get their wheels turning.

2. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

As far as I know, Anemis is working on his version 2.0 of the MP-02 Magnus trailer and armour he did a few years ago. It was a very limited run, all hand made, and kicked major ass. He then did his own personal upgraded version, which is what his new 2.0 is based on. Check out the Radicons to see his amazing work. He's just one man, not a whole 3rd party company, but his work is out of this world!

3. toyman

toyman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I saw that one and it is somewhat of what inspired me about this thread.

What I envision is more of a mass produced version similiar to what the Classics armor was.