MP-01 Loose Near complete, c8.5 & Power Rangers Mystic Force DX Wolkaiser Loose C10

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by shapercreator14, May 29, 2012.

1. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Terrorcon

News Credits:
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell my Takara MP-01 Convoy Optimus Prime. I had a nice long run of enjoying it on my shelf... buuut I'm a heckler for scale and he's not in scale with any of my collection and I'm in need of more tfs but can't spend my own savings on them. So he's gonna be sold.

He's in great condition with minor paint wear and has a broken ratchet in his right thigh/knee (but can still stand and be posed). He has his rifle, matrix (which still lights up), and his axe. Unfortunately he is missing pistol Megatron.

The Paint wear has only been on his diecast parts and some minor wear on the tips of his chrome smokestacks and vehicle mode grill. There is also a bit of blue ruboff on his right thigh.

He still has both stickers in his arms (Starscream in right arm, Bumblebee in left)

His rifle, matrix, and axe are in perfect condition and all of his features still work (light up matrix, moving mouthplate, opening leg vents, and tire shocks)

He still transforms properly with no issue.

The Toy has been kept in a smoke free environment and kept away from pets and sunlight. It is a bit dusty, but can easily be cleaned. (not by me. too paranoid about damaging it :D )

PRICE:
    $95 (I bought it at about $130 way back when but that's too steep for C8.5)
    Or trade for: PRID Voyager SS and Bulkhead, Deluxe PRID Knockout, Arcee, and Vehicon. I'm also looking for PRID Soundwave and DOTM Skyhammer. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING BUT THESE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PMING ME WITH OTHER OPTIONS As long as you have at least a couple of these listed then feel free to offer a trade... I will only look through your other options IF at least a couple of these are offered.

FINAL OFFER Before these go up on EBAY next week: IF MOST OF THE TRADE ITEMS ARE MET (not all but at least a FEW) I will be willing to NEGOTIATE a Price equal to the left over amount of the sales price of those remaining trades.
    For example you could only trade me arcee, KO, and Starscream. that'd be a total sales price of about $46. so i'd be willing to accept the trade and the sales prices of the remaining. i.e. ($12 per deluxe, $22-23 per Voyager)
    I will be willing to Trade/sell BOTH of these figures for the trade that's a $91 value (not including PRID Soundwave and DOTM Skyhammer as they aren't on my NEED list).

Attached Files:

2. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    NON TF: Power Rangers Mystic Force Magiranger DX Wolkaiser Megazord loose C10

Yet another figure that no longer has a place in my collection.
    This figure is probably the best kept in my collection. I rarely transformed it and was waiting to get the Main Megazord from the series, but that never came to fruition, and that and the lack of any possible poseability of the toy made it so he barely got any "play"

The paint is in excellent condition, no scratches or fading. has all it's accessories and has no loose or broken joints.

The figure is a bit dusty, but can easily be cleaned (as with my MP-01, not by me, I'm too afraid of ruining something)

This toy has been kept in a smoke free environment and kept away from pets and sunlight.

Price: $80 (that's lower than it is on ebay ;p)
    Or trade for: PRID Voyager SS and Bulkhead, Deluxe PRID Knockout, Arcee, and Vehicon. I'm also looking for PRID Soundwave and DOTM Skyhammer. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING BUT THESE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PMING ME WITH OTHER OPTIONS As long as you have at least a couple of these listed then feel free to offer a trade... I will only look through your other options IF at least a couple of these are offered.

FINAL OFFER Before these go up on EBAY next week: IF MOST OF THE TRADE ITEMS ARE MET (not all but at least a FEW) I will be willing to NEGOTIATE a Price equal to the left over amount of the sales price of those remaining trades.
    For example you could only trade me arcee, KO, and Starscream. that'd be a total sales price of about $46. so i'd be willing to accept the trade and the sales prices of the remaining. i.e. ($12 per deluxe, $22-23 per Voyager)
    I will be willing to Trade/sell BOTH of these figures for the trade that's a $91 value (not including PRID Soundwave and DOTM Skyhammer as they aren't on my NEED list).

Attached Files:

3. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    bumping up one more day before it goes up on eBay

4. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

NEW Junkion Rules - 12/4/2010 - EVERYONE READ - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

I merged your threads and edited the title. I had to trim the original titles down a bit as the two of them combined went over the character limit. Let me know if you would like it changed to something else.

5. naldopr

naldopr Well-Known Member

pm you

6. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    bump with Final offer before I eBay these next week. Please Read the Red text in the description under the products.

7. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    Bump.

8. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    final final bump. these go up on ebay this weekend.., last chance.