2D Artwork: Movieverse Ultra Magnus concept

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Lurkertron, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Bio.

Commander of the notorious Wreckers commando team and main component in the gigantic Superion project, Ultra Magnus is a warrior with few equals and has led countless actions over millennia. So long has Magnus been engaged in savage conflicts that fellow autobots have questioned his methods criticising him for being barely distinguishable from Decepticons. But he shrugs this off as he always has done and is single minded in his mission to eradicate the Decepticon menace and reclaim his homeworld. Then and only then will he allow his troops to rest.

It has been eons since he departed Cybertron on a most urgent mission, taking the last Autobot Battleship, "Maximus" with him. He returned to find a planet lost to the ravages of war and was hounded across the galaxy by his foes. But he has steadfastly gathered the best to him and led a resistance movement in the hope of a long overdue reckoning.

Now having recieved a long range transmission from the leader he previously thought dead, he is making his way to Earth.

Ultra Magnus transforms into a Rockwell B1B Supersonic bomber. He can cause havok screaming in low over his foes dropping clusters of high yield energy bombs before transforming and bringing his immense physical presence and plasma cannons to bear.

He combines with his fellow wreckers to form Superion. This was thought a neccessity after fighting several immense foes and coming off badly. Their thousands of years of experience fighting alongside eachother means there is hardly any slow down in reaction time when in Gestalt mode.

The Wreckers are:
    Ultra Magnus - Commander - Rockwell B1B. (Torso/Limb connections)
    Springer - Warrior - V22 Osprey. (Shoulders/back)
    Perceptor - Scout - Global Hawk (Head)
    Blaster - Communications - EA-18G Growler (Right leg)
    Mirage - Sniper - F117 Nighthawk (Left Leg)
    Breakaway - Warrior - F35 Lightning (Right arm)
    Powerglide - Gunner - A10 Thunderbolt (Left arm)

Attached Files:

• um.jpg
      um.jpg
      File size:
      266.9 KB
      Views:
  2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i like where this is going.... continue....

3. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

I like the fact that you came up with a new idea, and I really like the head!

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    The concept is very cool, plus it homages several fan favorite teams in one shot (Wreckers, Aerialbots, UM)

I also always thought the B! Lancer would make a great Superion torso, of course I was thinking straight up 5 man Aerialbot team. You've pushed that idea further, great job.

I like the art very well, would love to see the whole team!

5. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Thanks guys. More coming as and when I get the chance.