Movieverse Spotlight: Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Alienbot, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've started writing spotlights for characters, which contain some of my ideas about the movieverse and the nature of the Decepticons. Don't be alarmed if this contradicts the IDW comics. First up, Soundwave.

"Soundwave acknowledges, pursue her, retrieve it," I mumble. That shard will not be enough on its own.

I have been in orbit for two months. The Fallen was displeased by Starscream's first rescue attempt and his disorganized rallying of our forces to Earth. He believes Megatron is dead, we must avenge him, and with the Cube destroyed, our only hope is to stripmine each planet for sufficient resources to create energon - starting with the one that claimed our leader. The Autobots' new home.

He is wrong. Megatron is not dead: the Cube will not surrender its secrets and merely overloaded him. With the right dosage, we can undo it. We know this: The Fallen can smell its remains. Then we can follow the trail of the AllSpark to once again use the machine.

I am memory: I hold each Decepticons' personal record, and pass them onto their replacement should they fall in battle. Without me, the Constructicons would have no expertise, the drones and soldiers would have no knowledge of their predecessors' successes and failures. But you cannot replace Megatron: you cannot have his genius, his strength, his insight, just with his memories and body.

Unsheathing my fingers, I touch this construct: yes... This planet is so noisy, it fills me with pleasure to focus what I hear, and what I hear, is what I need. Oh, they've made it so easy, Optimus trusts these foolish sapients too much.

I have the tools: by nightfall, I extend myself via Ravage, Scalpel and the microcons to the planet's surface. I run in his sleek, feline form, disperse and join together, I kill, run and soar once more to rendevouz with Mixmaster, Rampage, Long Haul and a degenerate Scrapper, who has become an excavator. Hurm... I feel Scalpel's glee in sacrificing him to our cause.

My lord awakens in a new body, and in anger he rises to strike those who were responsible for his second imprisonment. He flies past me in silent acknowledgment. I cannot wait to hear Starscream's reaction.

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Awesome insight into movie Soundwave!

Splendidly written, Alienbot.

3. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

That's awesome, Alienbot!

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I like your writing style.

5. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome story! :thumb  Nice way of showing Soundwave's loyalty to Megatron.

6. Soundwave_FSD

Soundwave_FSD Yoda in a track suit...

This is fantastic, Very interesting, I can't get over how cool this is. you need some artwork to make this story even better... If I where better, and had something like Photoshop or something to use to fill in my penciling, I would offer.

7. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Love this its a great understanding of Soundwave.