[Movieverse] Life Flashing

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by 0JazzMeister0, Jul 7, 2007.

1. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    [Movieverse] Life Flashing (chapter 4 up!)

Based off the new 2007 Movie, so beware of spoilers. Told from Jazz's point-of-view. Still in-progress. First chapter up.

----------

Life Flashing

I was bored.

Space was getting seriously dull. I couldn’t sit still any longer and resorted to pacing within a small section of the territory we’d temporarily claimed. Temporary, heh. It was starting to feel more like an eternity. Any longer up here and we may as well colonize the place, I thought to myself.

Of course, with that thought came the realization that we’d need the Allspark to do it, which brought me back to why we were holed up here in the first place.

What was taking Bumblebee so long anyway?

A dull vibration shook the ground and I looked up to see Ironhide blasting a few new craters into the already pock-marked landscape. Clearly, I wasn’t the only one getting impatient with the whole situation. Some distance away, Ratchet looked up from where he was having a bit of a discussion with Optimus Prime, and both of them frowned in his direction.

Gotta give credit to the old warrior; he frowned right back at them, smoking cannons and all.

“How much longer are we going to be stuck up here while the Decepticons are busy having a party down there on the planet?” he asked.

“We have to give Bumblebee time,” Optimus tried to explain to him for what was probably the hundredth time since we touched down on the satellite that orbited our target planet.

“If we go down prematurely, we may end up causing a panic amongst the dominant carbon-based lifeforms. They are not all mentally capable of comprehending beings like us, and mass hysteria may only serve to complicate the finding of the Allspark,” Ratchet reasoned. “Let the scout do his job and report back first.”

“And what if he doesn’t?” I found myself asking. “What if he ran into the Decepticons again, or worse?”

Optimus looked at me for a moment and I could tell he was weighing his options. I knew it wasn’t an easy choice for him. Bumblebee was an important part of our little team, and more importantly, he was my friend. I didn’t want him to think that we felt he couldn’t do his job, but I didn’t want t’see him get hurt either. Bot’d already been through enough.

“We’ll give him one more of this planet’s axial rotation,” Optimus said at last. “If he hasn’t given us the signal by the end of it, we’ll have to assume the worst and go down ourselves.”

Both Ratchet and Ironhide nodded at that.

“Fine by me,” I said.

And it was. He’d reached a good compromise. Now all we had to do was get through this last rotation without Ironhide blowing something up and either way we’d be going planet-side.

“Good call, Optimus,” I said as I passed him.

“Thank you, Jazz,” he replied.

I wandered off to another part of the satellite, one with a good view of that mostly-blue alien planet. What was it like down there, I wondered. What kind of civilization did those dominant life-forms have? Were they a primitive race? Were they even capable of proper speech patterns?

Ratchet came and stood beside me, but his attention was fixed on some type of mechanical contraption that hovered over part of the planet.

“Interesting,” he murmured. “The creatures are at least intelligent enough to construct artificial satellites and launch them into orbit. I believe they may be primitive enough for us to tap into and obtain some vital information.”

His optics glazed over and flickered as he proceeded to do just that. I could just about see all the pages and pages of information flashing across his lenses, but tempting as the offer was, I just couldn’t bring myself to join him right away.

“What if there are things we’re not meant to know?” I asked him. “Personal information and the like?”

“I’m taking nothing that intrudes on any specific individual’s privacy,” he replied. “Besides, don’t you want to know about the abundant wealth of cultures the planet’s life-forms seem to possess?”

That did me in. Of course I wanted to know. We had just about lost ours, and to finally discover a new civilization with various cultures of their own was too much for me to resist. I HAD to know. Quickly I tapped into the primitive device and began to browse.

The dominant life-forms, I found out, were called ‘humans’, sentient like us, but biological instead of mechanical, and incredibly diverse. They all looked the same on a basic molecular level, but that was where the similarities ended. Their lifestyles differed from group to group across the entire planet, and each group had their own customs and traditions that made up hundreds of different cultures.

I hated Ratchet. I hated him for talking me into doing this – it only served to make me even more impatient to get down there and check the place out. I shot him a dirty look, but he simply chuckled and walked over to where Ironhide was, probably to do the same thing to him.

“I take it Ratchet introduced you to what the humans call the ‘Internet’?” Optimus asked from behind me.

I turned to look at him. “You already knew,” I said. “About their information systems.” It wasn’t a question.

“How else do you think we managed to find out about where the map to the Allspark was? We would never have sent Bumblebee otherwise.” He chuckled, too.

“Could’ve told me sooner.” I crossed my arms.

“I’m sorry, but would it have eased your restlessness?”

“Probably not,” I admitted.

If anything, I knew it would have made me more impatient than I already was. Didn’t mean I wasn’t going to hurt Ratchet for this though, I was – provided Ironhide hadn’t already beaten me to it.

… … At last the signal came. It wasn’t much, just a small glowing outline of our race’s symbol barely managing to break the light mass of clouds, but it was enough. I looked at Optimus, waiting for him to give the word, but he seemed deep in thought. His optics flickered now and then as he gazed intently at the planet, obviously weighing something up in his processor. I shifted a little. So did Ratchet. Ironhide’s fingers twitched.

“Why are we delaying?” he asked finally.

“The planet’s rotation has moved our landing co-ordinates closer towards the star it orbits,” Optimus explained.

I got it then.

“Which means we’d have to chase after it. Not only that, the human inhabitants tend to be more active in the daylight hours, and in the light, there’s a much higher chance of being spotted – not just by the humans, but maybe by the Decepticons as well.”

“Exactly,” Optimus said. “We must keep human involvement in this matter down to a minimum.”

“So, more waiting then?” Ironhide asked.

“Just a little longer,” Optimus told him.

Ironhide couldn’t resist a little good-natured grumbling.

Ratchet slapped a hand down on his back. “Oh come on. You’ve waited this long, what’s half a rotation going to do?”

“My cannons are getting rusty,” the old warrior muttered.

“Bah, you and rust,” Ratchet shot back. “Are you sure you don’t have rust in your processor? Perhaps I should give you a check-up, just to be sure.”

Ironhide looked both scandalized and indignant. “You keep your crazy gizmos away from me,” he retorted, batting at Ratchet’s hands and walking off

Ratchet started after him. “Here! Wait a moment. Come back! This is a medical order!”

Optimus and I watched them go. “When all this is over you’re going to have to give them a holiday away from each other,” I said.

“If they don’t dismantle each other first,” Optimus replied.

“They wont. You’d never let them go that far,” I told him.

“No. I probably wouldn’t.” He looked at me. “We’ve all come so far, and such a long way from Cybertron. I’d hate to lose any of you now, but with Megatron on that planet…” He trailed off for a moment and sighed.

I placed a hand on his arm. “Don’t worry about it, Optimus.”

“If the worst should happen and we have to battle Megatron, I don’t want any of you to face him. That’s an order, Jazz. He would destroy you all. Leave him to me.”

I nodded. “You got it.”

I knew where he was coming from. We’d already seen what Megatron did to Bumblebee, and there was no way I was ever going to put my friends in that kind of danger. Optimus was right. He was the only one who stood a chance of going up against Megatron and making out alive. Megatron was a mean fragger, and not the kind of mech you wanted to mess with.

My thoughts were somewhat rudely interrupted by Ironhide who had managed to double back towards us and was now insisting that Optimus order Ratchet to stay away from him. Ratchet himself was not far behind, and brandishing one of his cutting tools. Chuckling to myself I went over to help Optimus deal with the feuding pair.

----------

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Hey, this is a pretty good fic. It ties in nicely with the movie as well. Can't wait for an update on this. :) 

3. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

What a nice little piece of fiction! Loved it!

I'd love to see you write more! :thumb 

4. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    More on the way... writing chapter 2 right now!

5. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    Chapter 2

-------------------------

Finally we assembled together at our designated launching point. If we timed it just right, the planet’s own gravitational field would pull us directly over where we had to land, saving us a whole lot of energy in the process. Optimus turned to face us.

“The time has come,” he said. “Bumblebee’s already broadcasting a homing signal. Once we launch, there’s no knowing how strong the gravitational pull will be. If we are separated, scan a suitable disguise and head towards Bumblebee’s signal. He’s our anchor point.” He turned away then and I knew what was coming next. “Autobots, blast off!”

I took up point behind him as we launched from the satellite and transformed into our protoform modes, necessary for planetary entry as they shielded our bodies from the intense heat and the force of impact.

As we neared our target trajectory, I felt a strong tug pulling me faster and faster towards the planet. I struggled to maintain the same course as Optimus, but it seemed that gravity was too strong. A quick check with the others told me they were having problems steering as well – the pull was much stronger than any of us had expected, and trying to go against it would only burn out systems already heated by the planet’s atmospheric gases. The only option was to just go with the pull. So I did.

Before I knew it, I’d cleared the stratosphere and started to hurtle towards the ground below. Just because this protoform mode could withstand high-impact landings didn’t mean I like experiencing them, so as I continued to plummet, I quickly scanned for anything in the immediate vicinity that would provide a comparatively softer landing than what I’d identified as tar and concrete. I brought my steering systems online in a hurry and aimed for a spot whose molecular structure looked a little more forgiving. Then I braced for impact.

Clouds of dust rose up where I hit and I groaned. I really did hate landings. No matter how cushioned you were, they always tended to jar a few systems out of alignment. Luckily it was all superficial and it didn’t take me too long to set them right. With everything in proper working order, I allowed myself to transform and stood up.

Light shone down on me from every direction and I looked around a little startled. Had we mis-timed the launch and landed in daylight? I sprinted out of the small crater I’d made with my landing and quickly did a sweep of the immediate surroundings. Seemed I’d crashed right in the middle of a diamond-shaped arena that was thankfully empty, and the lights were merely artificial. Still, I couldn’t stay here.

I quickly made my way to the nearest exit point and then stopped dead. My visor allows me to see worlds in a variety of spectrums – color, infrared, x-ray – and right now, each was telling me that there was no suitable mechanical form to scan as a disguise for some distance.

Well frag. That wasn’t good. There was just no way I could – or was going to – walk around in my protoform. It made me feel far too exposed and vulnerable, and I didn’t like it. The protoform was, after all, nothing more than base metal that the scanned disguise usually covered up.

I wasn’t going to find a disguise just standing here, so I started to walk, keeping to the shadows as much as possible, following Bumblebee’s signal while at the same time keeping a lookout for an alternate form that would suit not only my function and mass, but my taste as well. No way was I going to roll up looking like just another machine.

As I neared the more populated areas, it became a bit trickier to avoid being spotted by the humans. There were more artificial lights here and while they weren't as bright as the ones in the arena, they did decrease the shadowy spots to hide within. Carefully I crouched in the shadow of a large public transport vehicle, hoping the sound of my internal systems whirring and locking wouldn’t give away my position to the two young dark-hued humans conversing in front of me.

My audio receptors tuned into their speech patterns and analysis with the information I’d obtained earlier helped me identify the language as English – or at least a variation of it, heavily filled with words that sounded like they didn’t belong until you looked at the connotations and contexts. I filed the pattern away since I figured I might need it to communicate with the humans at some later stage.

The youths began to walk away from me and soon reached a corner. I waited a beat after they had disappeared from sight, then stirred. Still keeping low, I slunk along the length of the empty transport vehicle. I crouched again near the back end of it and glanced over my shoulder at the way I’d come to see if anyone had noticed me moving. So far so good.

I stood slowly and turned my head to look in front of me again – then froze. A uniformed human stood before me holding a small vessel of brown liquid in one hand. It was still fairly dark where I stood, but he must have seen either my silhouette or my optics, because he simply stood transfixed and looking up at me. For a moment, I did the same. This wasn’t good. I couldn’t be delayed by this human. I had to distract him somehow. I searched frantically through my recently downloaded files for anything that could get me out of this mess.

“What up, homie?”

My vocalizer encoded my message into the English variant I’d just heard. The human dropped his liquid-carrying vessel and hurried away, probably back to where he had come from. He moved quite fast for someone of his girth, but I didn’t have time to ponder the physical ratio of mass and velocity. I had to get out of here and find a disguise before I alerted more humans to my presence. The lower levels proving to risky, I decided to take a higher route.

I lept up and used a light suction in my hands and feet to pull myself up the side of a building all the way to the top. The roof gave me a good opportunity to scan again for a possible disguise. Lowering my visor, I searched the vicinity. Ah, there was something that looked promising. Swiftly, using the tops of the buildings as my pathway, I made my way over to my target.

Letters in artificial light marked the location and as I dropped onto the roof, a few of them winked out. Oops. The impact must have affected their power supply. Oh well, no time to lament. I lept off the edge and landed on the ground below, then looked around for any humans. There were none. Good.

I straightened and walked towards a small display of Earth vehicles all sitting behind a wall of glass. The barrier wasn’t a problem though.

I’m sure the other vehicles there would have made a nice disguise for someone else. They were practical, hardy, but they just weren't good enough for me. They lacked that extra bit of style I needed. That one on the revolving platform however….

“Pontiac Solstice” the inscription read. Well it was soon going to have an alias as “Jazz’s Earth Disguise”.

The sleekness, the smooth curves, I could just imagine the speed and grace I could coax out of those wheels. The color was not exactly what I would have liked – plain silver – but that was a minor glitch in an otherwise perfect piece of machinery. I could probably ask Ratchet to repaint me into something a little more attractive later. Otherwise, this was the embodiment of style and I had to have it.

My trans-scanning beams swept over every micro-fiber of that beauty and parts of my exo-structure started to move accordingly, adapting my body plating into an exact replica. Didn’t take very long at all and soon my armor gleamed silver in the dim light. NOW I was ready to show myself off to everyone.

Leaping off the side of the road, I twisted and folded into my new alternate form and touched down on the tar fully transformed. Gunning my engine, I sped off down the road towards Bumblebee’s signal. Systems protested only briefly before I coaxed them into their maximum output potential. I had to test this alt mode out fully before we got into any serious situations, but so far everything seemed to be working smoothly.

The speed and agility I could command from this was second only to my old Cybertronian form. I could practically fly from road-crest to road-crest. Call the humans what you will, they had certainly done right by this vehicle. It was everything an Autobot like me could have asked for.

I raced along at speeds that would have earned me a couple of beautiful lectures from Optimus, but what he couldn’t see wouldn’t bore me. Besides, who knew when I’d get to drive at these speeds again? Had to make each moment count. Oh, and there was the fact that if I didn’t keep to this speed, I was going to be very late for our little rendezvous.

Not exactly the first impression I wanted to make to the natives.

-------------------------

6. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Just read, both chapters. Very nice read. Loving how it's Jazz's perspective. :) 

7. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

He trashed Dodger Stadium!

Eh, not that I mind. Driving the freeway that runs past it during baseball games is always a hassle so if that actually happened in real life, I'd be grateful to Jazz for at least giving some leeway during the on season (except save usual rush hour). ;D

Heh. First contact and he scares a security guard. XD

8. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Sounding good so far. Keep it up!

9. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is fantastic; you tapped into Jazz' love of human culture, why he goes for the rap-slang, the oddness of landing in a stadium, why he cares for Bumblebee, and the G1 toy repaint!

10. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Excellent! You get 10 pts to continue. Well thought out, intregrates dead on with the movie, protrayal of Jazz superb.

11. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

this is an excellent rendition of jazz's perspective cant wait to see what else u cn come up with mate.

12. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    Chapter 3 is here!
    ---------------------------
    Thanks to the speed at my disposal, I was relieved to find that I had made up for lost time nicely. I zipped around a few corners effortlessly and after slicing through a puddle – hope that organic liquid didn’t leave stains – I turned sharply and pulled out directly in front of Ironhide and Ratchet, narrowly missing the old warrior’s front bumper, and causing Ratchet’s siren to chirp in alarm.

“JAZZ!” Ironhide bellowed through our private radio frequency. “Are you defective?! What did you think you were doing?!”

“Driving, old timer,” I replied. “Calm down.”

“Calm down?! Why I ought to… you could have caused a serious accident!”

“I would have to agree,” Ratchet said. “That was quite reckless of you. Is your processor glitching? Did you hit your head when you landed?”

“Did you?” I asked him.

“Well… actually yes, I did,” he replied. “The landing site was rather cluttered with debris, organic and otherwise – mostly otherwise.”

Ironhide snorted. “Both of you are glitched.”

“And where did you land that’s put you in such a chipper mood?” Ratchet asked with a hint of sarcasm.

“A large body of water outside some human dwelling,” he grumbled. “Now all that water’s going to accumulate somewhere and before you know it, there’ll be rust.”

“I swear you have a rust complex,” Ratchet said.

“Seventy percent of this planet is covered in a rusting agent!” Ironhide railed. “Anyone would have a rust complex.”

“Oh stop griping. You’re starting to sound like an old clunker, if you aren't one already.”

“Clunker?! I’ll show you clunker…”

“Knock it off!” I said. “We’re here.”

I know Ironhide would have liked to say more, but Optimus had already started to change, which gave us the cue to transform as well. As I did so, I noticed the humans looking at me, and I couldn’t resist throwing in a few moves I’d picked up from one of their break-dancing videos. It felt quite fluid and I made a mental note to look a little deeper into it.

When I finally completed my transformation and straightened, Bumblebee looked over at me and shook his head.

“Show off,” he said via a text message.

“Missed you, too, pal,” I said. “Good job with finding the human though, and you’re gonna have to tell me more about this planet.”

I almost missed Optimus introducing me, I was so glad to see Bumblebee again – alive and well and with a pretty fine alt mode of his own.

“Nice set of wheels, Bee,” I told him. He beamed.

“My first lieutenant, designation: Jazz,” Optimus was saying.

Oops, that was me. Quickly I altered my vocalizer to the speech pattern I’d used before, in order to converse with these two humans.

“What’s crackin’ li’l bitches?” I asked, and I couldn’t resist throwing in a little flip. “This looks like a cool place t’kick it.”

With that, I hopped up onto an old wreck of a machine and lounged back. I couldn’t help myself, I was happy. We were a team again, and we had a possible direct lead to the Allspark. Maybe, just maybe, we had reached the final leg of our long journey and could soon go home.

Then I noticed Bumblebee giving me an incredulous stare.

“What was that just now?” he asked in text.

“I shrugged and grinned. “I picked it up.”

“You already know your guardian, Bumblebee,” Optimus was saying.

I watched in amusement as my little yellow friend launched into a bit of a shuffle, not unlike what I had done, just without the elaborate flips and spins. Ah well, now that we were back together I had all the time in the world to teach him.

Check on the rep, yep, second to none,” his radio played.

Chuckling, I sent him a text message. “Show off.”

He looked over at me with that cheeky grin of his. I know it was strange of me to call him ‘little’ given that he was slightly taller than I was, but that’s what he’s always been to me – my little friend. Before my promotion, the two of us had always been a team, going off and exploring or spying out other parts of the planet, studying other planets and life forms and trying to pick up on their lifestyles if they were sentient enough to have them.

Even in battle we were never too far from each other, always watching each other’s backs, protecting each other. Only once were we sent on different missions, and at the end of it, Bumblebee had lost his ability to speak. I was still gonna get Megatron for that, if we ever found him.

At least now he had his radio, which made things a lot easier for all of us when it came to external communication. Previously, I’d taught him to ‘speak’ through clicks and beeps. Now he sent me a sharp sonic pulse to snap me out of my musings.

Optimus was just wrapping up his tale for the humans and I stood up as he told the boy – Sam – that he was now the key to Earth’s survival. Oh, no pressure, I thought as I looked down at him and the female. No pressure at all.

The girl caught my optic then, and smiled. I gave her as polite a smile as I could manage and was relieved when she didn’t scream or go into any sort of hysterics. Bumblebee sent me a cheeky sonic pulse of laughter.

“Still trying to charm females,” he messaged. “I hate to disappoint you, but she’s already taken by the other ‘ladiesman’ here.”

Sam poked his leg. “Something funny? You laughing at me?”

Bumblebee nodded and worked his radio. “Always look on the bright side of life.”

“Ha ha, very funny. Look, can you transform now? We have a castle to storm,” Sam replied.

I was obviously missing a reference to something, I figured as I converted to my own alternate form and took up point behind Optimus. I did a quick search as we drove and came up with something called ‘Monty Python’. Still a little puzzled, I opened up a radio channel to Bumblebee and the humans, who were just behind me, and asked them about it. I was met with raucous laughter from the two children and a series of quick beeps from Bumblebee himself.

“Don’t worry, Jazz,” the girl, Mikaela, said. “I think I have the DVD at home. Wait, can you guys watch DVDs?”

“He could just download it off the ‘Net,” Sam said.

Wanted, dead or alive,” Bumblebee added.

“Yeah, Sam, that would be illegal,” Mikaela agreed.

In my rear-view scanners I saw her lean forward in her seat to get a better look at me and I flashed my rear blinkers at her playfully, smiling to myself when she grinned.

“You keep oogling him anymore, you’re gonna hurt Bumblebee’s feelings again,” I heard Sam tell her.

“Oh, ‘again’?” I asked Bumblebee silently. “Care to explain that one?”

“She merely advised me to upgrade to this form,” came the text reply.

“Should I ask what you looked like before so I can look it up on the information database?”

“It would be best if you did not.”

I laughed and spoke to the children again. “So what do you humans do for recreation around here?”

Mikaela cut Sam off before the boy could reply. “Oh, the usual stuff – y’know like hang out with your friends, go to the movies, clubbing maybe, or a little bit of shopping.”

“I don’t think Autobots have shopping where they come from, Mikaela,” Sam said. “I mean, can you imagine Bumblebee here trying on the latest pair of Nikes?”

I referenced some of the options Mikaela had spoken of, and the one that intrigued me most was the one where young humans gathered together after sunset for the sole purpose of dancing and socializing.

“Perhaps you can take me clubbing some time, Mikaela,” I suggested. “I’d love t’check it out a li’l more.”

Sam glanced from her to me and back to her again in a little bit of disbelief, and I chuckled to myself in amusement.

Bumblebee flashed his front blinkers at me. “You just did in under a minute what Sam has been trying to do for the past five years or so,” came his message.

“Oh? And what would that be?” I asked.

“Ask the girl to go out with him.”

Mikaela giggled at Sam’s expression as well. “Sure Jazz, I’d love to go clubbing with you.”

“Whoa now, hang on!” Sam had finally found his vocalizer. “You can't just waltz into a club with an Autobot, it’ll cause a panic.”

“Oh I’m sure we could work something out,” she replied.

“So how did you finally make contact with them?” I asked as the children continued to argue about whether or not I could successfully enter a human establishment.

“Rescued them from Barricade,” he replied.

“You serious? You took on Barricade?”

“And won.” The accompanying sound byte held a considerable amount of pride.

“Damn right you did,” I replied with just as much pride.

“The children disabled Frenzy.” There was a quick sonic pulse of laughter. “Well, Mikaela did. Decapitated him.”

“I’m liking this girl more and more,” I chuckled.

“Just wait till after Sam gives us the glasses before you break the news to him.”

By this point the children had fallen quiet and Sam was now looking out intently through Bumblebee’s window, obviously searching for something. I figured that maybe it was time to take the lead, so I decreased speed and let Bumblebee overtake me, swiveling a rear-view mirror at Mikaela as they passed me and chuckling at the look of pure murder in Sam’s eyes.

“You need to stop living dangerously, Jazz,” Bumblebee sent.

----------

Enjoy!

13. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if the film indicated Mikaela befriending Jazz, considering he was so underdeveloped, but with that, again thank you for this insight into the neglected film Autobot.

14. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I love your little additions to the story!

15. jazz_00

loving this story keeeep it coming mate

16. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Very nice! Loving the insight into Jazz. Keep it up. :D 

17. jazz_00

mate would u mind if i ha a crack at drawing this up as a comic? posted in here of course with all credit to u, im just loving ur take on my all time fav transformer. pm me if u want .

18. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

im absolutly loveing this its really well done!!! and im loving the back and fourth between bb and jazz just makes it even sadder that jazz is dead :( 

19. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

This is making me sooooo...depressed. >:<

20. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    Umm... I'm sorry? :redface2:  I hope it's depressed in a good way...