Movies and Soundtracks

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Tigertrack, May 7, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Damn, movies and soundtracks. Don't you just hate it when you've seen an awesome movie with a great song in an action-packed scene. Yet when you find the soundtrack for it, the song's not in there! That's happened to me several times!

Last night, I was watching Fast Five with a friend of mine and during one of the scenes where they showed a ton of tuners, they played this killer song that made my foot thump. You know, a great dance-type song. I have no clue what it was called or what the lyrics were. I think it was latin of some sort.

I was searching through Itunes this morning, and found the Fast Five Soundtrack, only to discover the song I wanted wasn't in there. :( 

2. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    This can happen at times. There was a song in the first Fast and the Furious that wasn't on the album. I had to go find "Nurega" by Organic Audio online as it was not on the CD.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

It would help if I even knew what the song was called. I'm not even 100% sure I have the correct scene it was in, but that's what I recall from yesterday. I think it was when Dom and Bryan were scouting for new cars with that huge tuner scene, may have to ask my friend if he remembers what scene it was when I mentioned how awesome that song was.

It was like when Low Rider wasn't featured in Gone in 60 Seconds album.

4. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Well, if you can get the listing for the songs in the movie, that may be a good start :)  That's how I tracked down "Nurega" from the first one.