Customs: Movie Wheeljack- your opinion?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by nightboomfer, Nov 15, 2007.

1. nightboomfer

nightboomfer Señor Member

Currently working on a Barricade to wheeljack mod. I don't know who suggested it on this board, but the Barricade mold looks surprisingly good in white after I repainted it. Thanks a bunch to whoever suggested it. However, now I'm having trouble deciding on a "movie-style" paint sceme. Should I go with the red and green G1 "Lancia Stratos" paint scheme or with the more recent blue stripes from his Alternators release (which is also based on the Ford Mustang)? Your opinions, please. Also, if someone could help with a quick digibash to see how Barricades vehicle mode would look in each color scheme, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    it'd probably be easier to digibash the stripes on your white version than to strip down somebody elses Barricade picture in order to put the stripes on it.

3. nightboomfer

nightboomfer Señor Member

The main problem being I don't have a good digital cam :( 
    but now you all know what to get me for Christmas. Anyways, I'll try and see if I can get a picture up by tomorrow at least.