Minor/Repaint: Movie Warpath

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ravenxl7, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Finished this guy a couple days ago, and was just able to get a couple pictures of him to post. The third one is a bit blurry, but I was trying to get a close-up of his head, which is from a Movie Real Gear High Score 100. The arms are from a Brave ko I got for part. The sword is from another ko of some sort. I basically painted up parts of him red, gave him new arms and a head. I also took a fine-tipped sharpie marker to his visor to add a little bit of detail. Thanks for looking and for any comments I get. Also, let's try to keep this on-topic and friendly. The fourth picture is of another kitbash I'm currently working on. It should be finished in the next couple of weeks, and then I can get back to work on my Overlord kitbash.

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I like the way he's still got the real life deco when in tank mode. Normally you'd think isn't Warpath red? But I think this works pretty well, especially with the head you used

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That looks good man; great work! :thumb 

As for Radicons being friendly? Don't worry about that one :wink:  Radicons tend to be very friendly anyways by default, but the 1-2% that aren't will learn to be :cool: 

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumb . That's exactly what I was going for. Realistic alt-mode, but a good homage in bot-mode.

Thanks :thumb . I know most are friendly, but I have had some bad experiences with some board members, and over stupid things dealing with personal opinions. Just my attempt to prevent any potential arguments.

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

No argument here. You did exactly what you wanted is to make Warpath look realistic and yet keep that G1 feel to it as well. So good job.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    this turned out really well. I wasn't sure what to think when you first posted this idea months ago. Nice job. :)  I still can't wait to see your Overlord hehehe

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumb . I'm thinking that Overlord will surprise a good amount of people. He's coming along really well. The mold works really well for him. Especially since it contains both of his alt-modes (though not exacly like the origional). I'll hopefully be able to get my Thundercracker and Overlord done in the next couple of weeks, and at least get a good start on my Dirge and Thrust. If I get the time, I'll also start working on my Scattershot kitbash, though I'll definetly have to get some more paint and more clear coat by that time.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added a new picture of Warpath, in my new picture taking set-up. Looks better this way, imo. I've also included another picture of my Thundercracker wip in this set-up, and a preview picture of another WIP of mine :D . Thanks for looking, and for any more comments.

9. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

that warpath is pretty sweet