Movie Voyager Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Jun 7, 2009.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I didnt pick up many of the figures from the first film, and was only ever drawn to the ones that didnt actually appear and were repaints from other lines! But, I have started to see RotF Voyager Prime around, and he looks pretty cool.

There seems to be a whole load of versions of this figure, and I wondered if there was any real difference between them beyond the deco, and which one is recommended. As far as I know, the main versions are First Strike, Battle Damage and RotF.

Any advice would be great, thanks. (And, if anyone knows where to pick one of these guys up super cheap in the UK, price wins over paint app! :thumbs2:  )

2. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    He is a very good mold.

There are at least 5 different versions of him(US VERSIONS).

Optimus Prime (First Version) - The first version is very nice and not much to say really.

Target Exclusive Robovision - This version has brighter colors and is a bit more screen-accurate

Battle Damage Prime - Basically the first version of prime with painted damage.

First Strike Prime - This version is based of his G1 color scheme and looks really good. I own this version and the first version. Also what's nice about this figure, the grey paint used for his "metal parts" were replaced with a nice silver coat.

Freeway Brawl (Target exclusive) - This was part of a two pack. Prime is actually the same as the first version execpt instead of grey/silver for his "metal parts" they used a light tan.

ROTF Prime - This is the current version of him. He is much like the first version but has the chinese writings on him as well has the autobot symbol painted on the side of the cab. And going by the picture on the back of the box, the windows on his chest are painted the same color as the writing and Autobot symbol.

Over all I would reccomend the first release and/or First strike Prime.

3. butz

butz slippery when wet

Go for the first, regular release version if you can find it for a reasonable price. I think it has the best deco.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Freeway Brawl Prime has more differences with original Prime.

One being "blue plastic with red paint for details" vs. "red plastic with blue paint for details" on some parts.