Movie Voyager Prime, when and where?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nerdling, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    Sorry to run this question dead into the ground but I cant use the search option.

When and where will this Prime be available? I like the finish and paint on this version a lot more than the Robovision and his bot mode kicks the crap out of Leader Prime. Since this is the only movie toy I feel is worth buying I want to get it and avoid the crowds at the store. Anyone know the street date of it? It feels wrong to have so many bumblebee toys floating around and not more than a few legit primes in the line.

2. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think he is coming out with wave three witch nobody really knows when the hell that is coming out, There is a two pack of him and 08 bumblebee coming out though, 2 great figures in one box.

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I would expect to see wave three within a month, but nothing official has yet been announced.

I'm skipping Prime as I have Robovision, but I am interested in Iceatron.

4. ZecksKitty

ZecksKitty Banned

I thought the same way as you, until I had both a robo vision and Leader Prime in my hand. After a day, it was very clear that Leader Prime was the best thing ever.

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Now this is good news. I'm still not sold on the Voyager Prime, but to pick him up with BB might be worth it. Wait... what store is getting this pack?

6. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    we dont know yet

7. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I just dont feel like dropping $40 or so on a big prime. The Voyager is still playable and goes beyond being a display piece. Plus its cheaper!

8. ZecksKitty

ZecksKitty Banned

Yeah, man, but it's worth it. Voyagery Prime isn't as dynamic or fun. Transforming him isn't as fun, posing him isn't as fun, blah. I even bought him before Leader Prime, and I didn't feel like he was worth it.

And I was a virulent defender of Voyager Prime, I was damn convinced it was way better.

9. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

Official date for Wave 3 (deluxe Dreadwing, Bumblebee 08, and Arcee, plus Voyager non-robovision Prime and icy Megatron) is August 2007.

Expected release date is sooner than that. Australia and Malaysia seem to have the deluxes already, and there have been reports of the voyagers in Eastern Canada. KoolToyz has voyager Prime & Megatron on their website, but both are sold out. Golden Age toys has pre-orders for the voyagers; the deluxes are available now.

I would expect to see them in US stores as early as this weekend, and closer to August 1st for Canada.

10. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I would expect he will start popping up in one way, shape, or form within the next month. Ice Meg's has already hit Canadian shelves and from what I know the next wave of new stuff should be hitting shelves later in July (early as next week or two) and definitely by early August at the latest.

Wal-Mart or TRU I believe (hope).

11. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BBTS is getting 4 new voyagers and 5 new deluxes by Friday

"TRANSFORMER MOVIE - WAVE 2: Late friday night we'll be listing a big
    batch of new Transformer Movie figures! We can't give specifics yet,
    but
    these new items will be available: 4 new Voyagers, 5 new Deluxe, 6 new
    Movie Robot Replicas, 8 New Robot Hero 2-packs, 5 Transformers
    T.E.C.H., 2
    Unleashed, 1 Leader and much more!"

I don't know about the 1 Leader. Brawl is suppose coming out in september and I don't know the date the Prime repaint.