2D Artwork: Movie Trax

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Gozer-Bot, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

Once again, I'm not clever enough to come up with original names for these guys, so I'm borrowing another one.

I love the great white north. I love the evergreens, the friendly small towns, the birch trees and deep forests. I also love tooling around astride a snowmobile when it gets cold as tits out.

So in honor of my vehicle of choice, I decided to design a transformer whose altmode is one of these humble, proud powder-scooters.

The young and impetuous Tracks came to Earth with his curmudgeon of a friend, Gears, and an Autobot task force known as the Wreckers (made up of themselves, the boisterous Roulette, the eager Hound, the awkward Minerva, the battle-ready Springer, and led by the wary Impactor), to investigate some strangely out-of-character low-key activity from a small group of Decepticons on the outskirts of a small town in Ontario. The little Autobot was beaming with pride, having been requested by name to join the band of agents for his unique ability to disassemble enemy alt modes at crucial areas, rendering them immobile and easy to arrest. The youngbot is naturally eager to please, much to the chagrin of his grumbling companion. He chose a snowmobile as his alt mode to best serve him on this strange, frigid white powder the natives call "snow." Little does he realize that snow melts, and skis like his won't last long on grass, rock and asphalt.

Very Season 1 Cheetor-like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's a really cool head design, and I really dig the concept! I'd absolutely love to see a toy made of this! GREAT work :thumb 

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    nice, very Ratchet inspired.

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That is a cool design for him. The name works great in my opinion. :) 

5. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

That's actually a really neat idea. In fact I'd totally love to see something like this as a Scout figure. :cool: 

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Cool! A snowmobile would make an awesome TF. I tried to draw one named Snow Cat. His treads turned into a wheel. I like how your design doesn't have to resort to that type of locomotion in robot mode.

7. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

Thanks, all. I'm glad to see that you like him. He eventually reformats into a Piaggio MP3 after the snow thaws.
    [​IMG] There's an imagined story arc where he becomes a bit more mature and gains this new form, an homage to Classic Cheetor and Transmetal 2 Cheetor.

This one would be a deluxe, natch.