Movie Transformers gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Black Ironhide, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Black Ironhide

Black Ironhide Banned

Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys know of a good website with images of the Transformers' movie designs. I mean, i have searched the web but there arent many good places, i was wondering if there is a site similar to Ben Procter's online portfolio, which is so far the best movie Transformers gallery i have found.

There are sites of fans of other franchises that have scans of anything related to what they like...if their granny has a Naruto in her underwear, for example, they will scan it.

Its weird there is not a good movie Transformers gallery, besides the one I mentioned...or at least i dont know it. Theyre so cool you would think they would be easier to find good pics. I was buying a Transformer toy a few days ago, and at the store they had these great small standees with Bumblebee, Optimus and Megatron, from the movie, posing...these are the type of things u find scanned in other franchises fansites...but not with Transformers. I think the one you have here is great too, i just ask in case you know of another. A gallery with scans of standees, toy cardboards, movie promos, videogame covers, and the like.

Thanks so much in advance

2. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Google Images might help.

3. Black Ironhide

Black Ironhide Banned

As i said before, no, it didnt xD

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  5. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    it is completely unnecessary to bold all of your words when you are replying just to let you know. The resources here have several artworks and designs of the movie transformers you just have to look around to find them. A lot though hasn't been released yet.

6. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    My bad... xD It works for me. Try Josh Nizzi's website, Rotten Tomatoes or Yahoo. That's were I go to get my images.

8. Skepticon

Skepticon Banned

Thanks for your help, guys. I will try the ones you gave me. Thanks again so much.

9. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait... do you have like two accounts or something?

10. Skepticon

Skepticon Banned

Well...i like both my nicknames...but i wish it was only Ironhide...so i came up with the other nickname...xD, but i will be using the Skepticon account only.

I also need them as reference material, since i wanna make a Transformers fanart for my deviantart gallery...

kitsuenkoumori.deviantart.com

In case youre interested, maybe you can tell me if my pencil could be able to handle the awesomeness of the movie designs xD...