Movie Trading Cards

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by plpiro, Jul 29, 2007.

1. plpiro

plpiro Well-Known Member

Ok so I have been trying to get a complete set of the transformers movie trading cards. I did very good the first 6 packs I go no duplicates whatsoever the next only a few. But then yesterday I picked up another 6 and out of those I only got 3 new cards. And I am getting kind of tired of not getting new ones. SO If anyone else is collecting these here is a list of what I need.

5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 23, 25, 28-32, 39, 41-46, 53, 55, 56, 58, 65, 66, 68, 89

I was going to list what duplicates I have but there are so many now. If anyone needs something and can trade for one of the above I would love to set that up. I am also looking for the special cards I have a few but no duplicates of those.

2. plpiro

plpiro Well-Known Member

Is nobody collecting the cards?

3. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

i guess not... don't worry, something might pop up over night.

4. plpiro

plpiro Well-Known Member

Yea and if not I guess I will keep buying and hopefully get another set and maybe sell it.

5. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    i have

5, 7, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 53, 55, 56, 65, 66, 89

Now i really don't want any cards so if you have any classic Transformers for trade that would be cool. As you know these cards were cheap to buy ($3.00 a pack for me) As for the classics it doesn't matter if you opened them or whatnot i'm just interested in a couple since they are all gone here.

I need:

Ramjet
    Jetfire
    Skywarp
    Ultra Magnus

i'll do a trade like this

cards for Ultra Magnus

cards for Jetfire

cards for skywarp and ramjet

those are the three options

like I said before the figures do not have to be in the package they can be opened and such just have all the paint on them and such, thanks

so

6. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Someone already made a thread for these , you may have better luck in there
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=137345&highlight=trading+cards

i got 2 boxes im selling for 10$ each they are the boxes with 6 packs in each i believe , one box has been opened to see whatthese cards look like but they dont intrest me so im selling them. No cards are missing from the open box and the other box is still sealed . If your intresed PM me. i do trades to .

-Curt

7. plpiro

plpiro Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replys. I am going to see if I have any luck in the trade thread that was posted. I am not really interested in buying or trading toys
    (seeing as I won't be able to find those and it doesnt seem like a good deal) for the cards I need. But thanks anyway.