movie toys in the UK

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lord Drungar, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Lord Drungar

Lord Drungar professional slacker

ok, ive been a fan of transformers since i was a little kid, and always loved the toys too. now the first transformers show i watched was beast wars, partly because the original was a little before my time, partly because i didnt watch much tv as a kid (shock horror!). i did have a transformers toy when i was like, 4, but being 4, i lost it :(  (ickle me wasnt too smart)

anyways, point is, seeing the new trailers and not being horrified at the changes theyve made as i never saw the original, i want the toys, as many as possible, as soon as they come out! unfortunately, trips to the shops for me are few and far between, so i like to know what im going to try and get before i get there, hence me asking the collective wisdom of this site, does anyone know what MOVIE toys are out in the UK? im only really interested in the leader, voyager and deluxe class figures btw. also if anyone could tell me which shops they know sell them would be great, ive checked argos and toys r us sell them, but woolworths online are still only showing the protoforms (unsure as to whether this is a mistake or not)

thanks!:D 

2. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

well put it simply i dont know any that are offically released here or even when there coming out. But if your like me then ebay will become your best friend :D  some of the uk sellers have a few of the movie characters in stock

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Leader:

Prime.
    Megatron (Slightly scarcer than Prime)

Voyager:

Blackout
    Ratchet
    (Starscream and Ironhide will probably follow fairly soon?)

Deluxes
    Protoform Oprtimus
    Protoform Starscream

Other dexlues haven't been seen yet. Third hand info tells me they're a few weeks off.

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Godsenddeath is correct. I've only seen voyagers at Argos though.

5. Lord Drungar

Lord Drungar professional slacker

ok then, i think ill go pick up prime at the weekend then, shame ironhide isnt out, thats figure is definately my favourite so far, thanks for the help :) 

EDIT: hmm, ive just looked at the argos site, and found this deluxe entry, dont know if the pic is just wrong and these will just get me the protoforms or whathttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3705199/Trail/C%24cip%3D49651.Toys%2Band%2Bbaby%3EC%24cip%3D49738.Action%2Bfigures%2Band%2Bplaysets%3EC%24cip%3D49743.Transformers.htm

also the argos pic for voyager figures has ratchet and jazz, dunno if this is just another argos mistake or what. guess Ill try and find out on saturday lol

6. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Its Argo's bad pics. that Jazz is the Legend one. All deluxes so far are the Protoforms.

7. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

ironhide is awesome...picked him up for £25 inc p&p off of ebay

8. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    I want an Ironhide but I cant use ebay right now :( . I guess I'll have to wait till its released over here.