Movie Toys Eliminationed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by soundwave34, Apr 20, 2008.

1. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

For the toys who were not in the Movie in the first place. Why would they be in Transformers 2 (2009). You wouldn't expect to see Landmine in Transformers 2 (2009) he was just a good toy (except for his ball joint head) to make up the Allspark Power Line. As are other toys that are not repaints.
    Why would Arcee be a toy now if she would be in Transfomers 2 (2009)? Why would Hasbro make a toy for a Transformer in Transformers 2 (2009) 2 years early.

2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Starscream will be in Transformers 2, and they've got toys out now.

3. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

I don't think pre-existing toys will cause a character to be "eliminationed" (sic) as all they have to do is slap a new paint job on them and sell them again.

Personally, I could not care less if there were any toys from the next movie. I only really cared to get a couple from this line, and they have NOT moved well here locally...too many shelf warmers and no other lines to choose from. (I miss Titanium!)

4. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I've often wondered what hasbro will do for the next movie. Afterall, they've already went repaint-crazy with this movies toymolds, so logically that would mean that they should have to scan new modes in the sequel. Possibly similar colors, but if they don't have new molds, then the toyline might do as well, because they'd merely be a rehash of what we got in 2007.