Customs: Movie Toys Digibash?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Drax, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

now im no kitbasher or digibasher so i apologize if i wrote this on the wrong forum. Now i do not have any good programs on my computer in which i can edit pictures with except for paint so i was wondering if anyone ever thought of changing around the head ofthe movie bumblebee with the head of ironhide and adding a few touches here and there? i mean i think their heads would fit each other better than they fit the original designs. I was just curious i thought it would be pretty kool to see what they would look like.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    you should download a free trial of paintshop pro, go on, its fun

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    there are a small few movie digi-bashes already here, try using the forum search feature. I know for a fact that an ultra magnus was digibashed from prime REALLY recently, and can't be more than a page or 2 back.

4. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Redline: i know about the magnus bash and i happened to like the ultra magnus bash from the movie prime but i just think that bumbleebee with a proportionate ironhide head would look better then with its own from what weve seen IMO and vice versa. Sorry if i did not make that clear.