Movie Toys - Decepticon Advantage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CompuGlobal HyperMegatron, Jun 11, 2007.

1. CompuGlobal HyperMegatron

CompuGlobal HyperMegatron Nobody summons Megatron

Does anyone know if in later waves they plan on releasing more Autobots to help even out the ranks?
    I have some OCD and I can't deal with things being uneven..so with 9 Decepticons and 6 Autobots (on display, eventually), I'm living a nightmare!

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, some are being repainted, but so are some Decepticons, so I'm not sure if it'll even things out. This difference is actually helping me with my collection, because my goal with it is to have an even ratio between Autobots and Decepticons, and I've always had more Autobots than Decepticons, so this uneven balance will help me gather more Decepticons for my evil forces, lol.

3. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

It does suck. Because they're more decepticons in the movie then autobots. And I'm only trying to get the characters that appear in the movie.

4. unclemarsellus

unclemarsellus Imaginaut

OCD aside, it's cool the Decepticons outnumber the Autobots. The Autobots should feel beseiged and on the verge of oblivion. Makes for good storytelling... ;) 

5. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
  6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

From the official numbers, the cons will outnumber the bots heavily. Though you might want to look into the basics as they're 'bot heavy from my understanding. But the 'cons will have a lot of drones and non-movie reinforcements.

7. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Your OCD symptoms should be getting better, then. The 'Cons have almost always been significantly outnumbered in past lines. The Movie line will make up for some of that. :) 

8. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The makers of the movie wanted the autobots to be outnumbered by the decepticons.