Movie toys, confirmed characters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Feb 3, 2011.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    So was looking at the new toy list on the front page. I noticed the list either just says TRA for transformers or TRA MV3 for Transformers movie 3. I came across these that I noticed are under MV3

TRA MV3 DLX BUZZARD (UPC 65356960492)

TRANS MV3 DELUX JOLT (UPC 65356959168)

OK so Jolt wasnt seen on set but whos to say he wont be cgi'd in to make a few cameos like rotf. Also Buzzard? could this be Laserbeak or a transformer called Buzzard?

What are your thoughts people?

Also I know this is the movie and not the toy forum but im asking on the movie side of things not the toys them selves.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Simply because they have toys does not mean they will be in the movie.

Just look at Barricade, he got a few figures (interregator, the only Decepticon Human Alliance, a gravity bot, that really bad Chinese police deco, etc.), but he was nowhere to be seen in the actual movie.

As for Jolt, his whole point of existing was his alt. mode so he could advertise the Volt for GM. The ONE thing he did in the movie could have easily been done by Ratchet.

3. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    I know barricade wont be in and he doesnt have the MV3 next to his name on the list. Thats why I only pointed out 2 names and not the full list. I know not all the toys will get movie spots and thats understandable but what is the MV3? It has to mean movie3 those are the only 2 names that have MV3 next to it that where not seen on set or not confirmed fully yet. Thats all im stateing

4. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Buzzard could be Buzzsaw...?