Movie Teaser Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by coletown32, Oct 8, 2008.

1. coletown32

coletown32 Member

This has been posed to Mr. Orci and the fans before on another site ,...

Without getting into specific plots what are some things you'd like to see in a teaser.

Feel free to be descriptive and creative in your posts. I've seen some really good stuff so far.

2. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

Prime lowering his shoulder in front of an oncoming object to defend SAM........(much like the thing in fantastic 4)

3. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Starscream at Cybertron rallying his troops for war on the Autobots on earth. Of course all the Decepticons protoforms will shrouded in shadows so you can't see them, much like the first Transformers Animated episode with the Decepticons on their ship when you couldn't really see them. Maybe have a little dialog thrown in there, I'm not that great of a dialog writer so use you're imagination with that part.

4. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Megatron's new tank mode opening up to reveal his head.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I want the teaser to end by hearing Soundwave, with his updated-for-live-action vocoder voice, say "Revenge is coming".

6. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

some quick carchase and action scenes...very quick so you can freeze frame it and see anything in between dialogue and then end the trailer with the camera shooting from above a group of army men/and or the autotbots standing looking upwards as a huge shadow starts to grow and black the sun out covering them in shade...

7. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Hear Megatron's or the Fallen' voice, then Megatron in his tank mode.

8. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

Here is my take on the teaser:

Start with a black screen... Prime's voice: "Megatron was evil...this is worse"

Show quick clips of cars speeding round, Sam and 'others' running into the the place where Jetfire resides, Arcee racing round with Mikala,...

Blackscreen..Sam's voice: "Can we beat him"

Show clips of the Constructicons beating the crap out of the Autobots, large explosions, buildings crumbling to the ground, Soundwave directing Ravage and Laserbeak into battle...

Blackscreen.. Megatrons voice: "PRIME!"

Then... the final clip... Megatrons tank coming into view, the Constructicons just beginning to 'merge' into Devastator... and a close up of a transformer of fire - maybe just show his eyes ablaze...

Blackscreen.. Primes voice: "Oh no..."

End trailer... TRANSFORMERS : Revenge of the Fallen 2009

9. Bottom Out

^thats not a teaser, thats a full out trailer

i like it as a trailer for after the movie has been out a few weeks, but for a main trailer i think it shows to much, we shouldnt see any of the new bots in the trailer imo

10. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

some scenes on cybertron(that shows part of the planet that dosnt look like a hell hole)maybe some good decepticon diologue like a cool phrase or something.maybe show off a new bot or two.

what ever they do i hope they dont drown out what little of a teaser we get with human drama.i dont give a damn about some teenager trying to get in some chicks pants,there are intergalactic,planet endangering matters at hand here.

11. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

The dark abyss of an ocean trench. The silouettes of robotic wreckage can be seen in the dark. Red bolts of lightning arc between them, and glimpses of transformation can be seen in the light they give off.

A monstrous figure can be seen climbing up the continental shelf, giving off an eerie, fire-like glow. It reaches the surface.

The camera fades in and out and the audience gets a few glimpses of a repaired, albeit changed, Megatron rising out of the water. Screen fades to black.

Megatrons voice can be heard, albeit subtley altered, as if there is a second, darker voice behind it.

"I am not so easily defeated."

Cue title, with dark, haunting music like the decepticon theme from the first movie, date, and legal stuff.

12. Bottom Out

he no longer has to try, they been dating for 2 years now, just wanted to throw that out there

13. Roddimus Prime

Roddimus Prime Destined For Greatness

i wanna see the seven construction vehicles pull up then merge into devastator G1 movie style in slow mo then approach say a builing or some thing then swat it with his hand when he hits it everything goes black then the line Revenge is coming comes up

14. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

yeah but theyl throw some lame ass human drama thing in like theyr having problems with there relationship or theres another chick in the picture.

itll take up the whole movie if they do it like that.

15. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Actually this is probabley as good as it gets

First what you see huge wheels pumbling dust freely into the air.

Then you here the sound of twisted metal grinding and a faint shot of all seven of the construticons sarting there formations

Then you here primes voice in sheer shock..."bumblbee"..."hide the children"

And a short cliping of optimus beeing over casted by an enourmous shadow..

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

16. Bottom Out

the overcast of the shadow is a must

17. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

I have already had one idea - but here's another...

Mikaela runs through a sprinkler in a garden, wearing just her underwear - slo mo - and just as the water begins running down her body....

time reverts back to normal pace.....

.....and the Constructicons rumble through mowing her down... the last of the Constructicons rumbles past, stops... then rumbles backwards and forwards a few times over Mikaela's mangeld body... then speeds off laughing...

End trailer: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and those very naughty Constructicons

18. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    It be nice to see the Nest team entering the bethelem steel site, comunicating with each other, acting as a unit, then someone with a special device detects a vehicle, the team approach the vehicle surrounding it, when suddenly it transforms; and the title of the movie appears.

19. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

That idea would be even sweeter if it was one of the NEST vehicles that transformed.

20. Bottom Out

thats a good one, reminds me kind of like the opening scene with trinity in the matrix where the cops surround her and then she kicks thier asses