2D Artwork: Movie Surge (unfinished for reasons)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Surge, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I had a thread about my namesake character, Surge, but I decided to go movie on him. Here's the original thread, but he's Animated-esque...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/229002-my-namesake-character-surge.html

If you read correctly in the link above, I changed my ideas for the character and made him an Autobot with the alt. mode of a Dodge Nitro; originally of course, he was a Decepticon and transformed into a bucket lift truck. By the way, I didn't draw the left arm because it would be difficult and time-wasting to do all the details again. Also, I didn't draw legs because I absolutely suck at drawing legs, whether it be human, animal, robot, you name it. So, without further ado, here he is in all his unfinished glory! ....

Autobot Surge.jpg

By the way, it would be greatly appreciated if a professional movie-verse artist could draw my character. I would like him to have his gorilla arms and big claws like the Animated version but the legs can be drawn however you like. :) 

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    bump