Customs: Movie starscream new hands?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SonRay, Oct 18, 2007.

1. SonRay

SonRay Banned

I was wondering if anybody had some suggestions as to what non-tf toy is best to use for giving movie starscream some accurate hands?

The doc ock claws that some people have used dont look accurate enough to me as i want movie accuracy, so does anyone have any cheap alternative and easily availiable substitutes?

Also, what would people rather see? A G1 repainted movie SS, or just a movie accurate repaint to replace the sun-tanned yellow of the original toy?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Doc Oc hands are not very accurate at all. Starscream has four fingers and two thumbs on each hand. (Like Covenant Elites with two extra fingers) I would suggest either making your own, or taking two hands cut down the centre, and glue them together for one hand and repeat for hand 2.

3. SonRay

SonRay Banned

How would one make their own?

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I kinda just told you.

It's simple. Take four hands of your choosing (2 right, 2 left) take a left and right heand, and cut them down the center. (each hand should now have two fingers and one thumb on each half hand) now take half of a left hand and half of a right hand an glue them together so you have a full symetrical hand.

5. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

What about using hands from a Greneral Greivous from Starwars (not that little one either)... I think those are damn near perfect, no?

If not, If you happen to run across any of those Aliens toys, those will work too (maybe add a bit of sculp?)

6. SonRay

SonRay Banned

Ah, yeah that might work.