Movie Spotlight: Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Alienbot, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally I found the right story to complete the Decepticon trio, for another entry in my version of the movieverse. For anyone who hasn't read them, here's the previous spotlights: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/285115-movieverse-spotlight-soundwave.html http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/285660-movie-spotlight-megatron.html

Swooping back into the Nemesis' grand chamber triumphantly despite our failure, I declared to our Lord Fallen:

"The AllSpark is lost and Megatron is," pausing to appear mournful, "dead. With your permission, I am to declare myself beyond the rank of acting captain of the Decepticon army. I have rallied our forces to Earth to avenge our, greatest, warrior."

I waited for The Fallen to stir, but I became impatient the longer the silence lingered.

"My lord..."

"Since this is your first failure, I shall spare you for your insolence. You wish to be promoted? I demote you to steward of this vessel. You shall oversee the next generation of protoforms while your old, destitute forces break upon Earth like water on rock, not that they need you to wilt."

"But my lord, my men need me! You propose I tend here like a nanny as they come to this system, and find themselves sitting targets for the Autobots and the natives?!"

"Soundwave."
    "We forever disagree with everything!"
    "Yet he will direct your soldiers for you even if he disagrees, just as you will obey my commands even if you disagree with them! Go, the protoforms need you!"

As I walked away, destitute, Grindor came out of the shadows. "You had commanded in Megatron's absence already, preoccupying our forces without the need for a magic Cube or Key. Continue the good work in a more humble manner."
    "You think we can serve the hatchlings sufficiently without the AllSpark and the Matrix it would've guided us to?"
    He had no reply. "Come, let us look at them."

The purple energon sacs lit the room like stars in the sky. I observed a sac positioned near my knee. The seven feet long protoform lay suspended within, and it would already make a worthy drone. I turned around to gaze at walls and walls of those destined to be warriors. Scalpels scuttered around the sacs, observing activity within. The shells would expand as the warriors grew and released themselves, and I would be the one to break them - spiritually - to serve as my soldiers. My soldiers. The Fallen had indeed given me command, as he fathered us, I shall father these.

"We may find the Matrix through other means," Grindor said, before turning to fight for energon on some faroff planet. Both surviving Primes were in for a major surprise...

2. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like your snippets! Insightful, and a joy to read. I hope you do more!

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Lovely, lovely! I love the details and realism of these shorts you write as well as their insight into each of the movie Decepticons. Your character dialogue is very believable and spot-on to the characters too.

The Fallen demoting SS into a carer for the hatchlings? Great idea! And nice to hear a little from Grindor.

Btw, i've just realised you're a fellow UKer too, Alienbot! I'm not the only English writer around! Yey!

4. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

This is an awesome story, just like your other ones. I like how you use the Fallen, there. Gives him more of a Decepticon leader feel.

5. Blaster Crasher

Blaster Crasher Banned

awesome! :cool: