Movie spoiler stuff

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Vladakris, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

I dont know if this has been posted yet?

I found it here,Transformers Live Action Movie Blog

The plot of TF2:ROTF was told to me recently during a phone survey about upcoming movies.

First off, I love the blog. I usually just look at the photos since I would hate to stumble across spoilers. I hate spoilers. Unfortunately I was told the entire plot of the movie recently when I agreed to take part in a phone survey on upcoming movies. The survey was a week or so ago and I was also asked about the new Terminator movie, Night at the Museum 2 and another Ice Age movie. The survey person asked how likely I was to see these upcoming films, then they played an audio clip that outlined the plot, and then asked if my opinion changed. When they mentioned "TF2: ROTF" I stayed on the line. I wish I hadn't and I'm trying to block the memory.

Here's what I was told:
    - Sam and his family attempt to return to a normal life (why parents visiting Paris)
    - Sam is in college (see the filming around Princeton)
    - Starscream returns to Cybertron to lead the Decepticons (read comic Reign of Starscream or plot summary here)
    - He brings an army of Decepticons to Earth (ditto)
    - They revive Megatron using a fragment of the All Spark (on going theory, fragment in film confirmed back in September)
    - Megatron seeks revenge against Sam, his friends, and family (wouldn't you if they helped kill you?)
    - Starscream and the other Decepticons seek to not only take over Earth, but the entire universe
    - Optimus Prime assembles an Autobot army to battle to keep the universe free

So there you have it. The Fallen IS Megatron. The revenge is against Sam. Pretty basic.

Thanks,
    Compy

2. MisterE

MisterE What?

If that's the case, who's the robot in the teaser poster? It would also seem to contradict several claims by Bay and others that the Fallen is a separate character.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    then whose eyes are those on all the new packaging and official site? they don't seem to match megs. And why would megatron care about a family of humans? seems insignificant in the grand scheme of an interplanetary war, doesn't it?

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreed. Not to mention there is no mention of Devastator/Constructicons in that plot summary (whom is obviously a very big part of the movie from what we've seen in the trailer). Or anything about Soundwave, Ravage or Alice for that matter...

5. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    No real spoilers there.

6. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Yeah I dont get it either, Still the fallen is a seperate character cold be as much misinfo as anything else, and the poster could always be jetfire, sense the similar things on the heads

7. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Perhaps, but Bay told us from the start that he would distribute false info to throw off people.

8. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
  9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe The Fallen is liked, the most strongest badass ever, and Starscream tries to revive him for his army but fails.

10. megaxz01

megaxz01 Transformer up and comer

News Credits:
    Maybe I am wrong, maybe I'm not, but did anyone here think that maybe the poster is just a robot spin on the Decepticon symbol?

I mean look at the teaser poster for the first film. Everyone was trying so hard to guess who's eye that was above the Earth, before they actually found out it was just an eye added to the Autobot symbol.

Maybe they thought the idea was so cool, they decided to do a full head sculpt of the Decepticon logo. Maybe it is to distract people...

11. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

Guys, wasn't the fallen one of the 13 original robots made by the quintessons, such as Unicron was?
    You know, there is so many good threads that have been written with "possible info" that is it lost in some blaberish non-sense of some other.

12. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe Megatron turns into the Fallen....Maybe he's revived but really messed up and stuff.....like Galvatron was after the lava bath but only a 1000 times worse????

13. Infil

Infil Well-Known Member

I have a hard time believing the credibility of this. They'd spill stuff in a PHONE SURVEY???

14. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.