Movie Skywarp

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sound Blaster, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

OK this has bugged me for awhile now and I have to ask:

Since we had the Movie Thundercracker & Re-Paint Starscream (G1 Colors)

What are the odds of us seeing a Hasbro released G1 Colors Skywarp??

They could use the Thundercracker mold just a different color

The reason I ask is that I have a loose Thundercracker & Voyager Starscream that I was going to turn into Skywarp & Sunstorm so if they were to make them I could use these extra's to make some custom seekers

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I think we've seen or heard most, if not all, of the remaining product for this first movie. I also personaly hope that they don't make a repaint of that mold as Skywarp, as I'd rather have them save him for a new mold, and look, for the sequels :D .

3. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

Hopefully it'll be a botcon exclusive next year!

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
  5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Slim to none. Hasbro has made it a policy in the last couple years to release two of the Seekers and screw everybody out on the third. Titanium had Starscream and Thundercracker, Classics had Starscream and Skywarp. The movie line will just have Starscream and Thundercracker.

6. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

According to BikerTrashWolf on YouTube, G1 Skywarp and Dreadwing's tech specs are pretty similar, so I guess Dreadwing is Movie Skywarp

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would think every returning character in the sequel would be a new mold, to get more merchandise money.

8. omega ranger

omega ranger Well-Known Member

At least Titanium had Sunstorm! Why does everyone forget our favorite sunny seeker? Anyway, I felt the kinda got three Seekers: Thundercracker, Starscream and Dreadwing. But Skywarp would be awesome, yet unreleased.:( 

9. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd guess there won't be a Skywarp repaint, or if there is, it'll be a store-exclusive.

Maybe a repaint of FAB Starscream! (bleah)

10. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Because he sucks?

11. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    If Hasbro were to do a Skywarp they should have done it before releasing Thundercracker. Thundercracker is blue and would fit in well with the extended Allspark Power movie line, because Skywarp is black and purple he will look bad with the Allspark Power toys bright blue paint applications.

12. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Actually releaseing skywarp in allspark power would'nt be as bad do to the extreme alltspark blue highlights in the lines figures. why can't skywarp have blue details?

If anything thundercracker would look wrong in allspark power because allspark power glow would'nt contrast high enough. when you have a purple & black tf with allspark blue highlights thats a genuinely interesting allspark power skywarp.

That repaint is not likely to happen. But I would like to see him in tf2 with a new mold. Then having 2 movie starscreams won't seem so anomalous.

13. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Why do we have people that support Botcon exclusives? Out of all the possible ways they can release an exclusive Botcon has to be the absolute worst! It's only good for the people attending & scalpers, everybody else gets screwed. With store exclusives it may be difficult to find & you may not have that particular store in your area but at least the prices on Ebay don't go too high. I just don't understand why anybody would actually want Botcon to get their hands on a main character. Bug Bite was fine for a Botcon exclusive but Thundercracker,Dreadwind,Dirge & Thrust were just WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

14. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Oh god, here we go again.

15. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

To be honest I'd like to see the movieline continue releaseing a few figures up until Animated is released. We may have seen everything from the line so far, but because of its' popularity I would hope for them to give us at least the last two drones from the game, Shockwave from the game and Skywarp for the sake of the Big Three, Seeker Completeness.

Besides I like the thought that for once maybe despite all the repaints Hasbro will give us more Decepticons then Autobots in this line.

Also wouldn't mind seeing one last Target Scout Assortment with repaints of Cybertron Scattorshot, that second Strongarm listing and seeing as they're doubling them up Energon Signal Flare #2.

16. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Try and find another G1 Starscream if you can and repaint it.

17. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Wouldn't it be easier just to buy another T-Cracker instead for kitbashing?

18. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Yes.

19. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

The only reasons I didn't get the Botcon '07 box set when they offered it to everyone for the same exact price were because 1) I wasn't going and 2) I didn't care enough about the characters to pay so much, especially considering that they're mainly the same three molds. Infact the only two figures I'd want to get from that botcon are Springer and Thundercracker...which infact I did just win Springer on ebay for 33 bucks shipped. And seeing as how there were no plans on continuing classics *at all* when those figures were made, I see no reason why they wouldn't want to attempt to offer those few seekers to the public in the method they chose.

Though I will say that making G1 movie SS and Tit Sunstorm over Skywarp in both situations was kinda dumb.

Movie G1 Starscream and Thundercracker share the same mold, but seeing as Movie G1 SS is primarily white, it would be the easier one to repaint or even dye.

20. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

i was personaly thinking about storyline, when i think of Skywarp.
    he would probably be a Dreadwing repaint, hopefully with a head.
    the Dreadwing character stole his teleporting power from someone, which was probably Skywarp. so skywarp is either dead, or sitting in a dark room mad at losing his power.