2D Artwork: Movie Shockwave, G1-esque

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by UnicronHound, Jul 28, 2009.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, yeah, this is my version of a Movie Shockwave, I like him but there's no way I can beat some of the stuff already submitted, like ::ONE::'s Bruticus, or Ra88's Bruticus Maximus. But I figure hey, what the heck, my nephew told me to try and enter and I decided to, enjoy: This was hand drawn, then hand colored by me, I have no scanner so this is the best pics I have of him.

Back story,

Created by Megatron on The Fallen's orders, Megatron used Drift's freshly removed spark, with a fragment of The Fallen's creating a new cold and calculating personality in it's place. His inner thoughts are so twisted around that it's hard to contain his hatred for all but himself. Since his spark came from Drift he loathes the Autobot's for not being there to save him, but he also wants to destroy Megatron and his followers for turning him into this monster. After Shockwave depleted Cybertron of most Energon he was banished from Cybertron by the Fallen. Shockwave drifted through space waiting for the day a Prime would kill the Fallen not knowing that since he had an ex-Prime's spark fragment in him he was techniaclly a Prime. He plans on destrpying the Decepticons and the Autobots forcing Prime, and the Autobots and Megatron, and the Decepticons to join forces to take him down.

Personality,
    Shockwave is cold and calculating, only time he's shown emotion is when he felt his master killed by a Prime. When he get's to earth he crash lands in the heart of Russia near an old Red Army tank, he uses it as an alt mode. In the crash he damaged his voice processor which forces him into need the near human language to communicate so he speaks with a heavy Russian accent. He's mentally unstable but doesn't show it until he explains why he's trying to kill the Decepticons.

Just a side not I design him to contain his spark in his stomach

Earth mode:
    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/2s1.htm

Attached Files:

2. Super001Dude

Super001Dude Well-Known Member

Very cool

3. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I posted his Alt Cybertronian mode, Earth mode, and a link to his alt Earth mode